Michael Gehlken was on NFL radio today

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
IF the boys could get Micah signed NOW it might be the cheapest option; coming off a playoff loss where he disappeared his bargaining power is lower than it probably will be after next season
LOL .........I'm guessing he knows he is not in the best leverage position. As mentioned above, he is not incentivized to sign now. Hell, I wouldn't sign until after my 5th year option. That's 2 years from now......he could probably get close to $40M per year.

reddyuta

Reaction score
none of those moves will make us better,so rinse and repeat it .

CowboyJ70

Reaction score
Curious when he’s been wrong. Hes like archer. He is on the inside and post what they tell him to
Any small nuggets Gehlken gives the fan base are almost always right. Would also like to see instances where he was wrong.

Big_D

Reaction score
Parsons would be wise to get out of town asap. Do his 2 years then go to a team with a real front office!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Only ones I’m on board with are CeeDee and Micah.

I’m fine with signing Micah now. It will only be more expensive next year and his next four years are going to be his prime
if he doesn't put up great sack numbers this season do you pay him more than you should?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Gehlken isn’t a lap dog

He works inside the building and has inside knowledge what is going on
said he thinks!! Hopefully we make some moves, any moves you like to assume we will make?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
This........we need to get him signed so we get the most out of him before injuries start kicking in. The last thing we want is a LBer with a massive contract who can't play a full season the last 1-2 years of his deal.......See Sean Lee
I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same thing I told someone else, it seems when guys get their money, the injuries start to happen! He's been tired and burnt out, but not really injured to miss games, all of a sudden the money comes, he's a 4-5th year player needing Tyron Smith treatment!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Sure, they will sign some extensions when CAP room is no longer needed. I can't wait to see the fallen stars we sign in free agency this week. Which, btw, means Stephen threw us another curveball when he said he would wait until other teams threw out the trash.
which is what we will be at the end of the year, and as usual they will play it off by saying the good things about this team

rambo2

Reaction score
Any small nuggets Gehlken gives the fan base are almost always right. Would also like to see instances where he was wrong.
He also does think that they will take a oline starter in the 1st round and it could go either way with Tyler Smith either staying at guard or moving to tackle depending on what they get in the 1st.