Michael Gehlken was on NFL radio today

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He also does think that they will take a oline starter in the 1st round and it could go either way with Tyler Smith either staying at guard or moving to tackle depending on what they get in the 1st.
Please trade down though to gain more picks at least!!!

rambo2

Reaction score
Kendrick is average, he's not some impact player. Wagner is still a better player at this point
Kendricks is better than any linebacker that they had last season. It was a big deal for the team that they were able to get him.

CWR

Reaction score
People don’t understand this. But it’s true
Guaranteed money is the incentive. I don't believe its as strong a draw as it used to be because these guys get paid well out of the draft and modern medicine has reduced the "career ending" injuries.

Kwyn

Reaction score
if he doesn't put up great sack numbers this season do you pay him more than you should?
You mean like if he’s just awful? We’ll, in that case, umm, no?

Why would he not continue to perform?

He’s had 13, 13.5, and 14 sacks each year.

He’s 24 years old.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
You mean like if he’s just awful? We’ll, in that case, umm, no?

Why would he not continue to perform?

He’s had 13, 13.5, and 14 sacks each year.

He’s 24 years old.

This feels like your comments about CeeDee where you seem to expect the worst.
hey you can't always look at things one way!! (current problem in the forum, everyone wants everyone to think their way!)

rambo2

Reaction score
You guys can argue all you want. I'm just saying what Gehlken is saying. I think he is a good source. I'm curious if he is right on all the things he said. Starting with the free agents this week.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
You guys can argue all you want. I'm just saying what Gehlken is saying. I think he is a good source.
I agree also, no argument here, he's one of the guys I trust and follow closely. On draft day he gets the picks online before they're announced I love it lol

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Kendricks is better than any linebacker that they had last season. It was a big deal for the team that they were able to get him.
Kendricks was a nice signing. Don’t mind it all. I wouldn’t mind them re-signing Gilmore. Clowney would be a nice get.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Kendricks was a nice signing. Don’t mind it all. I wouldn’t mind them re-signing Gilmore. Clowney would be a nice get.
if he wants more than 6 million he's gone, what about calaias campbell????????????????

Flamma

Reaction score
Explain it to me then. Why do most good QBs get an extension after year 3? Why did Zeke, Khalil Mack, and Aaron Donald hold out after year 3?

I don't think Parsons is getting extended this year because the Cowboys like to wait a year on first round picks. But tell me why Parsons wouldn't want an extension paying him a ridiculous amount of money after year 3?

Flamma

Reaction score
I agree he's better than anything they had last season, but that's not saying much
He got a 1 year 3 million dollar contract. If you get what you pay for.............

It's like being really hungry and all you got are a few pieces of stale bread.

rags747

Reaction score
How is there no incentive to sign now? He gets hurt he’s Effffed, he signs now he gets Bigtime Cash guaranteed now, maybe $50m upfront. $50m today is Invested today, put that money to work now.