Michael Irvin having a throat biopsy done

GridironGreat

Reaction score
My wife deals with biopsies every day.
It just means that a doctor saw something that warrants taking a nice little fleshy chunk to be taken out of you for examination for cancer.
And, while it's not a for sure thing, biopsies are generally not good news.

That’s such bull crap.

Millions have biopsies every day. A lot of them are for precaution. I’ve had them. My family had had several. All came out negative for anything bad.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
With his father having it in his early 50’s and Michael in his early 50’s (under grade A insurance and grade A healthcare) this should be expected. Cancer is serious so if he is diagnosed I hope it is early!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That’s such bull crap.

Millions have biopsies every day. A lot of them are for precaution. I’ve had them. My family had had several. All came out negative for anything bad.
That's wonderful. I'm very happy for you and yours.

GridironGreat

Reaction score
That's wonderful. I'm very happy for you and yours.

Thanks man! Didn’t mean to come off rude! Maybe it’s in this day and age, but I’m always hear about people getting biopsies and coming out negative. Unfortunately sometimes I think it’s a case of making more money.

Hoping Irvin’s comes out clean!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Thanks man! Didn’t mean to come off rude! Maybe it’s in this day and age, but I’m always hear about people getting biopsies and coming out negative. Unfortunately sometimes I think it’s a case of making more money.

Hoping Irvin’s comes out clean!
No worries.