Michael Irvin On DaRon Bland

CCBoy

Reaction score
And … /whoosh #3

You guys are bad at the “internet”
I have walked a long road...but don't kiss up to youthful and over convenient entitlement of being wrong. That communicates and on a 'butt dial' as well!

Motorola

Reaction score
Maybe we can get Jayson Whitten on the show to refute what Mr. Irving is saying!
I see what you did there; one would think passionate Cowboys fans would spell the names of past and present stars correctly in their threads and comments.
I've viewed the most recent breakout star's first name spelling on this site as:
- Daron
- Deron
- DeRon

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Will McClay was a DB at Rice and his scouting of the position goes hand in hand with Al Harris coaching of the position. People forget, besides the NFL experience, that Will McClay also was a DB coach, DC and HC (Arena League). Al Harris has proven himself again and again as a great DB coach just like Dennis Thurman who coached up Thurman's Thieves and shutdown NFL/HOF DBs (Revis, Palomalu, Gilmore, etc.).

The only thing that has held this Dallas Cowboys team is its Owner and GM.
The organization is doing a good job of finding some of these late round players.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Was an NCO for 19 years, and a Senior NCO where my directions had the effect of law. I attended Law School for a year and served as a Court Reporter/Legal Clerk for about 5 years up to the JSA level...recording for an Article 12, equal to a civilian Grand Jury procedure, while in Germany. I later served as a Custom MP in Germany on another tour. My last job here now, was as a Corrections Officer, and at the age of 75. Think there are any 'bad boys' there? You need my address and phone number, 'toughie?'

Take one's insult and shove it...I know my 'crap' and your integrity was wrong.

Don't like what was stated, shut up...you have no clue there.

Stick to football and without your 'funnin' crap load. :popcorn:

In Germany we got a G.I. out of German prison confinement after 3 years and sent him home. Later, a young soldier who was about to give up to fight his Summary Court Martial, and a Federal Conviction, I advised him not to take it. I even had to explain to a young Lieutenant, the Summary Officer, his rights and the young soldier proved his case afterwards and let off.

Not all of your chosen targets are inexperienced or wrong.

You grow up, or recognize truth when freely given for your benefit. Or just stay off my posts unless you want even more a return of one's own vanities.

:hammer::popcorn:
The case was actually an Article 32 Investigation, (Grand Jury)...I was located in Bad Kissingen.

CCBoy

Reaction score
First time I've seen Mitch Lapoiny given credit for anything, usually reserved for McClay.

Kudos all around
I'll just respond to you on Gus' response by you...

In Basic Training you would have just been given a Chapter 15 for wetting the bed, inability to adjust, and sent back home.

As to one's 'neat perspective' this fan doesn't award recovery incentive after you went out of one's on way to be purely sarcasticly insultive...

Now back to your important internet wisdoms...Star light, star bright, first star in sight....you are amazingly brilliant, Twinkle dee. Give a reread and show a single football concept enhance except by your attachment to a positive fan role. I won't extend you the respect always given to Ranching. I need not nor seek respect from the likes of your self. Surprise, huh....'wish upon a star?' Now run along back to Disney World in Florida. They have Star Wars there as well...stick to it's a Small, small, world after all and your own tea cup!

I still fully endorse the credability of Michael Irvin as a football player and a man. Now say thank you, and get back in line!

Gambit

Reaction score
I'll just respond to you on Gus' response by you...

In Basic Training you would have just been given a Chapter 15 for wetting the bed, inability to adjust, and sent back home.

As to one's 'neat perspective' this fan doesn't award recovery incentive after you went out of one's on way to be purely sarcasticly insultive...

Now back to your important internet wisdoms...Star light, star bright, first star in sight....you are amazingly brilliant, Twinkle dee. Give a reread and show a single football concept enhance except by your attachment to a positive fan role. I won't extend you the respect always given to Ranching. I need not nor seek respect from the likes of your self. Surprise, huh....'wish upon a star?' Now run along back to Disney World in Florida. They have Star Wars there as well...stick to it's a Small, small, world after all and your own tea cup!

I still fully endorse the credability of Michael Irvin as a football player and a man. Now say thank you, and get back in line!
Is English your first language? Asking for a friend.

For the record, your opinion of me or my posts isn't of any concern to me.

Surprise huh?

CCBoy

Reaction score

Surprise huh?
I Attended the Air Force Academy with a Congresssional Appointment from Kika de la Garza. In 1968. Senior Senator and Chairman of the Armed Forces Committee. I was graded in the top 10% in the SAT. Our entrance level Math, you know...adding things up, was advanced calculus and I made second highest score in our Wing on the final exam.

Do YOU need an English Major here to comprehend?

I later enlisted and served in the Army for 23 years with 19 as an NCO. Since you are NOT even stump broken, I'll explain further. After my year there, my eyes deteriorated and I then had to wear glasses. I could not become a pilot and that was my goal then. I went back to Texas A&I to continue my college football and go to school. If I 'just' wanted to retire a Colonel or higher, I would have stayed and gone that route.

But YOU claim to be one's own man... :popcorn: Carry on!

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Surprise huh?
He's a former college LB and decorated soldier....he speaks English just fine. Do you understand it?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I see sarcasm has done a flyover over some peoples heads today.
I honestly didn't realize it was sarcasm either. Now that you pointed it out, I can see it, but had you added the phrase "according to people here", or something to that effect, it would've been clearer.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Was an NCO for 19 years, and a Senior NCO where my directions had the effect of law. I attended Law School for a year and served as a Court Reporter/Legal Clerk for about 5 years up to the JSA level...recording for an Article 12, equal to a civilian Grand Jury procedure, while in Germany. I later served as a Custom MP in Germany on another tour. My last job here now, was as a Corrections Officer, and at the age of 75. Think there are any 'bad boys' there? You need my address and phone number, 'toughie?'

Take one's insult and shove it...I know my 'crap' and your integrity was wrong.

Don't like what was stated, shut up...you have no clue there.

Stick to football and without your 'funnin' crap load. :popcorn:

In Germany we got a G.I. out of German prison confinement after 3 years and sent him home. Later, a young soldier who was about to give up to fight his Summary Court Martial, and a Federal Conviction, I advised him not to take it. I even had to explain to a young Lieutenant, the Summary Officer, his rights and the young soldier proved his case afterwards and let off.

Not all of your chosen targets are inexperienced or wrong.

You grow up, or recognize truth when freely given for your benefit. Or just stay off my posts unless you want even more a return of one's own vanities.

:hammer::popcorn:
Relax, and I never indicated I was a tough guy. Just because you have a ton of experience and knowledge in the legal field doesn't mean Michael Irvin wasn't a 1/4 inch from murdering a human being over a barbershop seat. I didn't even mention the prostitutes, cheating on his wife and the crack cocaine. We all deserve a 2nd chance but, again, your experience doesn't take away from the fact he was sooooooooo close to spending his entire life in prison and how Jerry covered up for his behavior.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Auto correct. Every smart phone user knows this
Know what communications on the battle field does for you? It keeps one alive. SP (seperation point) too soon, one's dead. SP late...one's late. Shoot, move, and Communicate. Sometimes there is an additional light and communication black out for security and again, not getting killed...hell, be in the wrong place, and everyone is shooting at you. Talk smart and communicating again, now...

CCBoy

Reaction score
Relax, and I never indicated I was a tough guy. Just because you have a ton of experience and knowledge in the legal field doesn't mean Michael Irvin wasn't a 1/4 inch from murdering a human being over a barbershop seat. I didn't even mention the prostitutes, cheating on his wife and the crack cocaine. We all deserve a 2nd chance but, again, your experience doesn't take away from the fact he was sooooooooo close to spending his entire life in prison and how Jerry covered up for his behavior.
That only shows the other person in this conversation has no functional morales and ethics. He has a clean slate which you now no where approach. That's a fact on becoming a criminal or removing the stigma. Not socially your job to conflict nor stigmatize that person with. Then it does merit setting defaming character to properly accountable standards. That is a legal necessity in a democracy...now carry on!