Michael Irvin spoke to the team on Thursday; Victory Confirmed

Rayman70

Reaction score
Charles Haley ,Emmitt,Troy and Irvin ARE those 90's teams,period. LOVE Haley handing out towels at the DFW airport. Dude bleeds Cowboy blue.LOVE HIM!

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
His ratings say otherwise.
He usually runs 3rd out of the 3 networks. He was good when he was starting out, like on The Man Show. Now he is just another politically correct mouthpiece. Like I said, he's a bum now.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Please drop your Cowboy glasses. Even Irvin would say Ruce was better. I really don’t want to engage in this argument anymore.
Of course Irvin isn't going to call himself the best so that argument is stupid. Take off your hater glasses and if you don't want to engage in this argument anymore then stop replying. Easy concept.

dckid

Reaction score
Of course Irvin isn't going to call himself the best so that argument is stupid. Take off your hater glasses and if you don't want to engage in this argument anymore then stop replying. Easy concept.
You have the logic of a 7 year old. I went on this thread to show my absolute love for Irvin, my favorite Cowboy. This number 88 is engrained in my football soul. You made this into a Irvin is better than Rice debate. I don’t know where this came from or the logic of it. Anyone with half a football brain knows Rice is the GOAT. Drop the mic, period. To men I don’t give a rats A&& about Rice. My football passion is for Irvin.
You don’t know football, just trolling.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You have the logic of a 7 year old. I went on this thread to show my absolute love for Irvin, my favorite Cowboy. This number 88 is engrained in my football soul. You made this into a Irvin is better than Rice debate. I don’t know where this came from or the logic of it. Anyone with half a football brain knows Rice is the GOAT. Drop the mic, period. To men I don’t give a rats A&& about Rice. My football passion is for Irvin.
You don’t know football, just trolling.
I didn't make this about Rice vs Irvin. I said Irvin is the greatest receiver of all time and that's fact. Not my fault you are just going with what the media says instead of using your brain. I think you are the troll, you are the one trying to debate me over something I said was not debatable.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
And you are certainly no class act either. You have to crap on every positive thread here.

I guess you glossed over the part where I talked about Playmaker as one of the most incredible players in team history

Color me shocked

dckid

Reaction score
I didn't make this about Rice vs Irvin. I said Irvin is the greatest receiver of all time and that's fact. Not my fault you are just going with what the media says instead of using your brain. I think you are the troll, you are the one trying to debate me over something I said was not debatable.
Idiot and you are due for a check up from the neck up.
Please turn in your football card and let the real adults talk football.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Idiot and you are due for a check up from the neck up.
Please turn in your football card and let the real adults talk football.
Can't hang so you resort to name calling and being a keyboard Rambo....... Nice story bro