Michael Irvin Thread: Garrett called meetings/Werder (Post #24) *Merge*

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Michael Irvin stated on his radio show that he was at Terrell Owens' house last night and Terrell Owens stated that Jason Garrett called 3 meetings. One with Terrell Owens, one with Roy Williams and another one with the entire team.

Clarence E. Hill is on Michael Irvin's show right now saying his source told him something totally different.

Wood

Reaction score
wow Garrett called a team meeting? where is wade in all of this...in picnic area?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Clarence E. Hill just stated that Patrick Crayton wasn't his source (which Randy Galloway's article claimed), he says Patrick Crayton just confirmed that the story he wrote.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2484055 said:
Michael Irvin stated on his radio show that he was at Terrell Owens' house last night and Terrell Owens stated that Jason Garrett called 3 meetings. One with Terrell Owens, one with Roy Williams and another one with the entire team.

Clarence E. Hill is on Michael Irvin's show right now saying his source told him something totally different.

This source is like the "I don't know" guy my folks were dying to meet when I was a kid...................

bootyhunta

Reaction score
Why is it that Clarence's sources always tell him "something different"?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Wood;2484060 said:
wow Garrett called a team meeting? where is wade in all of this...in picnic area?

I think Michael Irvin's point was that Terrell Owens didn't call a meeting, which is what is being reported.

Seven

Reaction score
Wood;2484060 said:

Why can't Garrett do this? It's his O. He is assistant HC. I think it's a good thing when the staff takes it upon themselves to handle their own.

Rick_Deckard

luvtheboys
Reaction score
Seven;2484064 said:
This source is like the "I don't know" guy my folks were dying to meet when I was a kid...................

He was too busy hanging out with my buddy "Not Me" to meet your parents.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could this just be much ado about nothing? ESPN should be removed from the airways permanently.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Mike should welcome him on there and then say "next question" and cut him off :lmao2:

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
and it is just stunning how easily Ed Werder was able to get Bradie James to sing. I mean amazing. It's like James is a rookie how easily he coughs up!

Seven

Reaction score
luvtheboys;2484123 said:
He was too busy hanging out with my buddy "Not Me" to meet your parents.

:laugh1:

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i hope michael irvin gets on werder about trying to start up strive on the cowboys and laughing at the cowboys when they are losing.