Michael Sam openly gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
A gay man has as much of a right to be in a men's locker room as I do in a women's locker room. There is no difference. All the things that can be said in defense of him being in there can be said of me being in women's locker room. There will never be any incident with Sam showering with the players. I know that. But there also would never be any incident if I was showering with women athletes. However, it would be a violation of their privacy if I did. As it is for any straight man around a gay man.

Since I answered your question, answer mine. Should gay men be excluded from using a men's bathroom? Should there be "straight only" and "gay only" facilities?

That's not popular these days but boy am I 100% right on with what I'm saying.

I would disagre, despite your compelling argument. To be honest similar arguments are typically made when opposing any type of intergration, so excuse me if I feel you aren't 100% correct

tecolote

Reaction score
Way to show you have the ability to think on the level of a 2 year old.

In a sense you are right, people are not born prejudiced or homophobic, so a 2 year old would not be either one of those things. Maybe you should think like a 2 year old sometimes.

jnday

Reaction score
I am just waiting to see on the mock drafts on this board that has Sam going to the Cowboys. I predict that he will get a first round grade by some fans in an attempt to be PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.