Michigan vs. that small team from that small city in Ohio GAME THREAD

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
burmafrd;1169455 said:
Just what quality wins did Michigan have. Wisconsin beat no one. And you claim that ND is nothing. So what did Michigan do to rate being #2?

ND was the #2 team in the country when they got DESTROYED...at HOME by Michigan.

Deal with it.

burmafrd

Reaction score
and early season ratings just mean SO MUCH. So you are admitting that the only quality win you have is over ND, whom you claim is a lousy team. Sort of makes Michigan look pretty bad, doesn't it?

burmafrd

Reaction score
Pre season=Michigan was rated 12 or 14 or something like that since last year they were not much good. Question is- if ND was no good- AS YOU CLAIM- and Wisconsin beat no one- does that mean that Michigan is no good? Illinois did almost as good against OSU as michigan did.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Really. I am wondering. OSU beat Texas before their New QB was decent. Michigan = as you admit= has beaten no one. SO MAYBE both OSU and MICHIGAN are both pretenders?

burmafrd

Reaction score
Just in case you haven't noticed- I just took the "logic" you were using and turned it around right back at you.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
burmafrd;1169471 said:
Really. I am wondering. OSU beat Texas before their New QB was decent. Michigan = as you admit= has beaten no one. SO MAYBE both OSU and MICHIGAN are both pretenders?

NUTBAR!

devman90

The Master of Disaster
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1169085 said:
People from Ohio are so poor that the Ohio State hockey arena is called the Value City Arena.

Whats next? The Aldi Horseshoe?

Ann Arbor's a ***** ;)

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
burmafrd;1169471 said:

Agreed. Notre Dame are zero's. Nice conversation.

devman90

The Master of Disaster
Reaction score
What's the only sign of intelligent life in Ann Arbor?

Columbus: 187 Miles

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
devman90;1169699 said:
What's the only sign of intelligent life in Ann Arbor?

Columbus: 187 Miles

The people in Columbus are so smart, they banned bottled beer for the students safety.

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: