Michigan vs. that small team from that small city in Ohio GAME THREAD

burmafrd

Reaction score
Michigans D does not look that impressive. And I don't think OSU is really all that offensively either.

wxcpo

Reaction score
OMG what a weak *** penalty. So lets see they can't see the hold or facemask on Michigan, but can call that weak *** ****!! C'mon refs quit helping helping Michigan out.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
wxcpo;1169147 said:
OMG what a weak *** penalty. So lets see they can't see the hold or facemask on Michigan, but can call that weak *** ****!! C'mon refs quit helping helping Michigan out.

Call the wahhhhhhambulance.

Weve got a whiner.

wxcpo

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1169149 said:
Call the wahhhhhhambulance.

Weve got a whiner.

What is it about you Wolverine fans that like to tell people to quit cring? Over on the ESPN boards they're doing the same thing. It's not crying if it's true dude.

I referee high school games and yes the center is protected unless he's delaying in his stance and then we won't call the penalty. My thing is call the game the same for both teams. Those 2 calls against Michigan should have been easy calls yet it seemed like the refs were off looking somewhere else instead of at the play.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
wxcpo;1169160 said:
What is it about you Wolverine fans that like to tell people to quit cring? Over on the ESPN boards they're doing the same thing. It's not crying if it's true dude.

I referee high school games and yes the center is protected unless he's delaying in his stance and then we won't call the penalty. My thing is call the game the same for both teams. Those 2 calls against Michigan should have been easy calls yet it seemed like the refs were off looking somewhere else instead of at the play.
kleenex.jpg

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
So, what is the score...I'm not watching the game, but, I bet Ohio State is kicking that butt...

wxcpo

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1169161 said:

Thank you, but seeing how you are rooting for the Wolverines you're going to need those alot more than I do. Any dreams of a Michigan National Championship are quickly fading away.

wxcpo

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1169167 said:
Wow, what a horrible, horrible call

It's like these refs are looking for ways to call penalties against the Buckeyes becuase that's the only way the Wolverines are gaining any ground against the Buckeyes defense.