Micks Mail - 2

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Geez who cares who was 'right', 'wrong' or indifferent about if we went 3-4, when we went 3-4, how much of it would be played, who would do well in it, or who would not?

The only freaking thing that matters is Bill and his Def-CS have got the D both more versatile and more dangerous pretty darn fast.
No one does. That's the point.

I'm just Nors practice for the 3rd Grade "I know you are but what am I" Championships.

He's not doing too well. He tries hard though.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
The only reason you haven't been banned from this site is you're amusing. That's right, you're nothing but a punchline. Deal with it.

:lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao:

:worthy2: :bravo: :toast:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Nors said:
Hos - call GEICO at least you might save some $ on sandstorm insurance!
You look pretty ignorant stereotyping the southwest like you are.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Tio said:

Ummm... that's not the only thing that makes him "look" stupid.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tio said:
Oh hell Tio, give him some credit. He doesn't need to stoop to stereotype to look ignorant.

That's just a tool to use.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Hostile said:
No one does. That's the point.

I'm just Nors practice for the 3rd Grade "I know you are but what am I" Championships.

He's not doing too well. He tries hard though.

Well, I just don't get it.

If I'm 'right' about a 'prediction' or an opinion bears itself out, that doesn't put money in my pocket, days on my lifespan, or even a smile on my face. If I am 'right', Stephen Spielberg isn't going to call me and put me in a movie, the Nobel Committee isn't nominating me, and Bill ain't gonna call and offer me a coaching post, either. I still have to go to work on Monday, do grocery shopping, and put up with traffic.

If there were just ONE FREAKIN tangible OR intangible resulting from this infernal chest thumping, I'd be willing to engage in it.

But as it stands, it's just an exercise in calling attention to oneself in a not unTO like way, ie, more than vaguely disturbing.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
This is a Dallas discussion board - take a step back. Thats all it is.

I go to work everyday, provide for my family, coach baseball, basketball and upkeep an upscale house in Metro Boston that I build on sweat equity.

Keep trying to disparage me.

Chest Thumping is now forever Hos was wrong. One and the same. "LOL"

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Nors said:
Chest Thumping is now forever Hos was wrong. One and the same. "LOL"
No way we take ware over merriman Nors, right?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Well, I just don't get it.

If I'm 'right' about a 'prediction' or an opinion bears itself out, that doesn't put money in my pocket, days on my lifespan, or even a smile on my face. If I am 'right', Stephen Spielberg isn't going to call me and put me in a movie, the Nobel Committee isn't nominating me, and Bill ain't gonna call and offer me a coaching post, either. I still have to go to work on Monday, do grocery shopping, and put up with traffic.

If there were just ONE FREAKIN tangible OR intangible resulting from this infernal chest thumping, I'd be willing to engage in it.

But as it stands, it's just an exercise in calling attention to oneself in a not unTO like way, ie, more than vaguely disturbing.

That's just it, LTN. Nors life is so pathetic being "right" about something on an internet message board (even when he's not really right) is the highlight of his life.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
There's no deserts in the South West - OK

Classic -

Yep - no snow/ice on the North Pole!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
That's just it, LTN. Nors life is so pathetic being "right" about something on an internet message board (even when he's not really right) is the highlight of his life.

so important you keep replying

:eek:

I am right more than wrong and thats fact. Dude

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Nors said:
Such an easy put down......
Must suck being wrong SO OFTEN ON ALL THINGS PARCELLS AND CHANGE!

"Bledsoe to back up Henson"
CLASSIC hos!

Better yet the epic Howard is coming/trade and we can't move to a 3-4. Parcells is now 90% THERE! And its good.

I'm laughing my hybrid *** off!

Save yourself the Ty Law reply, we should have traded Rogers for Him! And all those that said he'd never play this year - hello - 4 interceptions in 8 games.....

^^ Notice he did not deny he was nothing but a troll

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Tio said:
No way we take ware over merriman Nors, right?

I was big into adding Hybrid DE/OLB.
i THOUGHT mERRIMAN WAS THE SAFER PICK AT #11. I wrote many positive posts on Ware all pre draft.

Merriman has more sacks than Ware in less games- maybe both are going to be good.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Sigh.

So is Eskimo 'right more than wrong'.

So is Jack.

So is Junk.

So is Adam.

So is WG.

So is Charles.

So is Rack, etc, etc, etc.

So what?

We can read each others takes and realize when someone has a sound one, or one that needs re-thinking, without having to constantly call on some invisible tally for validation.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Nors said:
I was big into adding Hybride DE/OLB.
i THOUGHT mERRIMAN WAS THE SAFER PICK AT #11. I wrote many positive posts on Ware all pre draft.

Merriman has more sacks than Ware in less games- maybe both are going to be good.
Don't try and spin now, you stated in a post that there is "no way we take ware at #11". But thats not the issue, I only brought it up because you seem to be obsessed with those of us who backed henson over romo in preseason. Well, newsflash, you are wrong way too many times to obsess over other posters' mistakes.

Oh, and two of merrimans sacks have been when he went unblocked. I doubt you see ware without a blocker committed to him all year.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Nors said:
I was big into adding Hybrid DE/OLB.

First you were saying Ware was a 2nd rounder, then maybe at #20, Way to risky for #11 and then stated you had him listed a distant 3rd behind Merrimn and Pollack

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Nors said:
People fight anything I talk about - even when they are defensing losing issues. Thats what amuses me the most. I'm not teflon, put it out there and all things Parcells - I've been in Ct during his Giant run, was in Boston for his Pat run and LOVING the Dallas era.

We are bigger, we are better. Those with crosshairs on their backs are few now. What a 2 year transformation of talent.

Kudo's on turning this entire organization around. I hope to be playing in January and February.

most people on here dont know football..they were brainwashed into believing smaller is better...i wonder why they think that? lol

STSINAZ

Reaction score
what's funny is if Parcells posted on here he would be lambasted everyday and he is the freakin coach of the team that the naysayers on here are following! In my book that is hilarious...

he would tell you that al singleton was too small for the 3-4....thats why he brought in fugita....you would say well then why did you play him there to begin with? he would say that you cant change everything overnight!

he would tell you that dat was too small and had to hide in the 3-4...you naysayers would argue back like Dat is your God that you bown down to everynight in worship!

he would tell you romo is going to be a starting qb one day...you would argue that

he would tell you that shanle is better than dat against the run.....you would argue

he would tell you that bigger is better when it comes to football...as long as they are fast as well.....you would argue

HOW DO I KNOW ALL OF THAT? BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD HIM SAY IT IN PRESS CONFERENCES....GET ONBOARD OR RIDE ON BECAUSE YOU ARE WAY WAY OFF FROM WHAT OUR TEAM IS DOING....ALIGN YOURSELF WITH PARCELLS BUT IF YOU DONT, DONT PUT WORDS IN HIS MOUTH LIKE HE IS SAYING SOMETHING OTHER THAN WHAT HE IS SAYING...JUST SAY YOU ARE WRONG AND MOVE ON...