Might sound crazy but release Dak and Sign Brady

ondaedg

Reaction score
Dak is completely unreasonable, his face is on everything and for what reason cept its Americas team ? He is average and at one time i liked the guy, not anymore, move on

His face is on everything?? Why do you care if he's getting endorsements? Sounds like it's personal to me.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Did you say that during his tenure? Or are you using that statement to cover your bias?
I think a lot of y'all are mentally done. If I said this is the norm for most players why the expletive do you think it changes for Romo? Get out your feelings and read with understanding because in on of my post I literally say that this is most players period smh. Wish people would actually read instead of getting all emotional about this expletive. I have no bias but its obvious you do or like I said you could just be mentally done. Hope its the former though.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think a lot of y'all are mentally done. If I said this is the norm for most players why the expletive do you think it changes for Romo? Get out your feelings and read with understanding because in on of my post I literally say that this is most players period smh. Wish people would actually read instead of getting all emotional about this expletive. I have no bias but its obvious you do or like I said you could just be mentally done. Hope its the former though.

A lot of writing, to say absolutely nothing. Maybe you have mental issues, saying the same thing about most players. I am corrected, you are not biased; you are brick short of a full load.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
A lot of writing, to say absolutely nothing. Maybe you have mental issues, saying the same thing about most players. I am corrected, you are not biased; you are brick short of a full load.
Maybe I do have mental issues but if I end up better than most in my life like I am now I'll take that. Yeah I'm a brick short of a full load but still graduated from a school that most likely cost more than your house so I did ok for myself missing that brick.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
1)rescind tag on Dak or trade him(right for a bag of doughnuts)
2)Sign Brady for two years
3)Trade next 3 years #1's to move into the top 5

Go ahead and pile on...call me an idiot lol
I prefer Brady over Dak any day

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe I do have mental issues but if I end up better than most in my life like I am now I'll take that. Yeah I'm a brick short of a full load but still graduated from a school that most likely cost more than your house so I did ok for myself missing that brick.

Nothing but respect for a man that has suffered, but did not allow his suffering to stop his goals, or negatively effect his future. Just one thing; cost of education, does not always equal quality of education. I am blessed either way.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Nothing but respect for a man that has suffered, but did not allow his suffering to stop his goals, or negatively effect his future. Just one thing; cost of education, does not always equal quality of education. I am blessed either way.
The life I have disagrees with your just one thing sorry. I'd say the quality of education and what its done for me professionally and socially is wellllllllllll worth it. I'm glad your blessed but I had to return the dig you sent at me that you felt you had to send because of my previous post. I get how this goes and no hopefully it is done.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The life I have disagrees with your just one thing sorry. I'd say the quality of education and what its done for me professionally and socially is wellllllllllll worth it. I'm glad your blessed but I had to return the dig you sent at me that you felt you had to send because of my previous post. I get how this goes and no hopefully it is done.

Like I said respect.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well Technically you said respect to my “circumstances” not in general sir. If you meant in general my apologies

I meant in general. Disagreements, are a part of life. Anger, is a part of life. Having respect despite any differences, is Paramount.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ok if you believe that awesome but I don't.
Then you’re not truly paying attention. And I don’t mean to be derogative about that. But I can’t think of any other reason. The numbers say you’re wrong. But what does Statistics mean anyways.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Then you’re not truly paying attention. And I don’t mean to be derogative about that. But I can’t think of any other reason. The numbers say you’re wrong. But what does Statistics mean anyways.
Of course you don’t think I’m truly paying attention and you are. I understand but still don’t agree with you. I think you and most pro Dak fans are being fooled by numbers and emotions. He’s very average just like his football brothers Kirk Cousins and Alex Smith. Put them on this team esp Cousins they’ll guaranteed put up the same numbers are better.