Mike and MIKE

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
So, for many years I used to watch ESPN, probably like many of you. After years, it got to a point where really, all I ever watched on ESPN was mike and MIKE. When mike and MIKE went off the air, I just stopped watching ESPN. I watched Golic and Wingo for the first time today and I watched Get Up and I just don't like either of them.

I guess you can't ever dismiss the opportunities to catch lightning in a bottle.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Mike and Mike was the perfect sports radio team. Haven’t listened to any sports radio since they left the air besides trying out the Wingo thing.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Not sure why ESPN and Greeny wanted to mess up a good thing, but they've made a mess out of it all. I used to listen to them, too but now listen to the NFL Network on my morning commute instead.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Not sure why ESPN and Greeny wanted to mess up a good thing, but they've made a mess out of it all. I used to listen to them, too but now listen to the NFL Network on my morning commute instead.

I read an article a couple days ago and in that article, MG says that that move was ESPN and not either of the Mike's idea.

kskboys

Reaction score
Even my wife loved Mike n Mike.

I tried Golic/Wingo 2 or 3 times. Extremely lame. Golic is simply the guy who needs to sit back and make comments. He is a terrible lead.

Switch to GMFB on NFL Network. Those 4 are very entertaining. Pretty much the new Mike n Mike.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I royally dislike national talk shows but i listened to mike and mike for years over local shows.
that shifted slowly and now i listen to all local or music (also local)

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Even my wife loved Mike n Mike.

I tried Golic/Wingo 2 or 3 times. Extremely lame. Golic is simply the guy who needs to sit back and make comments. He is a terrible lead.

Switch to GMFB on NFL Network. Those 4 are very entertaining. Pretty much the new Mike n Mike.
I'll have to watch that in the fall. I refuse to watch anything on ESPN unless my team plays on it. Can't stand any of them anymore. M & M was the last show I was watching over there.

kskboys

Reaction score
I'll have to watch that in the fall. I refuse to watch anything on ESPN unless my team plays on it. Can't stand any of them anymore. M & M was the last show I was watching over there.
My TV used to stay on ESPN. Now, I'll catch a score now and then, but mostly I don't watch it. Their soap opera formula is boring.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Basically, I spend top dollar for the premium DirecTV package to watch two channels.
(in the offseason)
One is NFL Network. The other is NOT ESPN.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
With NFL network and MLB network no need for ESPN. I will watch an event like a game or boxing on ESPN but nothing else.

Diehardblues

Reaction score