Mike and MIKE

Rayman70

Reaction score
ESPN invested 15m a year into Get Up with Greeny, Beadle and Rose and it has been a horrible flop

They were hoping to make it football season just to save it

It followed the utter failure of Jemele Hill and Mike Smith at the 6pm Sportscenter

They just won't listen to their OG fans and drop the politics and preaching and stick to the highlights and access.... that is all the hardcore fans want
Hill lost her way. She got too big for her britches and actually thought she could abuse her so called platform to virtue signal to fans and basically "teach us fans" how to be PC. Again,politics and sports kill careers. It don't mix,never has.

kskboys

Reaction score
Hill lost her way. She got too big for her britches and actually thought she could abuse her so called platform to virtue signal to fans and basically "teach us fans" how to be PC. Again,politics and sports kill careers. It don't mix,never has.
You can tell I don't watch much BSPN anymore, don't even know who Jemele Hill is. She start talking politics?

Rayman70

Reaction score
You can tell I don't watch much BSPN anymore, don't even know who Jemele Hill is. She start talking politics?
I don't watch and haven't for around 5 years. I just see the news and online stuff. She is so unhinged she would be great on the view. ANOTHER SHOW I DONT WATCH. LOL. The woman doesn't belong around the fans and in a sports setting. She is way over the top filled with hatred. Shes been suspended several times...heck..I dunno, maybe they fired her.

kskboys

Reaction score
ESPN is just about unwatchable other than for live sporting events. At some point , the network just went off the rails and delved into politics. They started focusing on individual athletes and their opinions rather than the teams and sports they represent.
Boyhowdy, you are not joking. They are bad, and getting worse.