News: Mike Fisher is garbage

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Me too. I like Fisher, Cavanaugh, Voch. and Law. I don't watch Skip. Skip is just an actor. He doesn't know much about the Cowboys.

Yeah, Voch and Law are really really knowledgeable.

And of course Scooter is always good fun for different reasons.

rambo2

Reaction score
I don't know about that, but he definitely hypes up certain stories without having all the details.. I think the things that annoy me are little, kind of like when he leaves the gym and flexes and acts like he has guns, I mean it's stupid, that is not why I would tune in... He reminds me of my grandpa after a few scotch and bourbons, he is just to all over the place, and as I said the "fish out" thing drives me insane for some reason...
I think that he is funny.

Chrissyboy

Reaction score

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
I didnt say he started it . . I said he was a hack for reposting it.

Collins has a cap friendly Contract and is an upper echelon lineman. . . he is so cheap you have to keep him and if not you have to get something in return.
Even an ignoramus like Fisher should know this after all these years covering the NFL.

There's too much Value in Collins to just cut him

Fair comment, if he actually ever played. He's been missing for 18 months. That becomes a very expensive contract. This league has a very short memory.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I don’t know why anyone would expect Collins to get released. He is a very good player (borderline pro-bowl level) on the OL. There is a shortage of OL talent league-wide. Some OL needy team will give up a pick for Collins. His contract is rich, but he might get paid even more on the open market.
Exactly

NotForLong

Reaction score
.....and you eat the cheese, mountaineer......fool.
giphy.webp

bigE79

Reaction score
According to reports the woman he killed burned alive in her suv. Witnesses couldn't get her out in time.
Omg...that's terrible,I hope she didn't suffer.. very stupid thing to do.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Yeah that guy! In his videos he always looks like he's trespassing.

akcowboy22

Reaction score
Watch some game tape. Collins is getting pushed around in Tampa Bay game, his footwork and strength is off (hip surgery, and long layoff). I can't say if he will bounce back or not. I would use him at LG. Coach Philbin and coaches love Steele at RT so I don't see him moving, plus he his looking good.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
I don't see how it is clickbait. The headline clearly says it's a rumor. Besides the fact there is no way a decision for next year would get made right now anyway.