News: Mike Fisher is garbage

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Didnt Fish say that Dak would start last week vs the Vikes..

T-RO

Reaction score
I don’t know why anyone would expect Collins to get released. He is a very good player (borderline pro-bowl level) on the OL. There is a shortage of OL talent league-wide. Some OL needy team will give up a pick for Collins. His contract is rich, but he might get paid even more on the open market.

Yes he is a very good player and yes there is a shortage of OL talent. So why move from La'el?

Two simple reasons:
-Cowboys don't believe they can trust the guy. Collins has played ONE GAME in the past two seasons.

-Dallas is 19 million over the cap for '22, and that's before they sign any draftees, their own 10 free agents, or anyone else's free agents.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
It's just ... Fishbait

It may end up true at some point .. but he tends to throw every possible guess he can against the wall hoping something sticks.

When is he going to report on lack of DL sack production?

shabazz

Reaction score
Not surprised with anything coming out of Sports Illustrated.....Peter Kings SI super bowl predictions were awful. Only twice in 35 years did he get the matchups correct. They held him as accountable as a meteorologist is.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Dale Hansen is the worst . Sanctimonious fake corny all rolled into one jelly donut

T-RO

Reaction score
This thread is stooopid.

There are things to like about Fish, and a few ways he opens himself to criticism. But he's generally well informed and informative.

Lots of jealous punks in here...or folks trying to hate the messenger because of the message.

T-RO

Reaction score
What did Mike do, discuss the story? In no way did he start it . Mikes an inside guy that gets info that most can’t. He’s friends with the entire Cowboys FO including Jerry and Steven. Is he weird, goofy, arrogant, loud, yep to all those. But he’s a good dude with a ton of Cowboys content

This. His critics in this thread are really exposing their own ignorance and fragility.

buddieluver

Reaction score
Speaking of Fish if you don’t know he a great artist he charges around 100 bucks for a custom painting I think I’m going to hire him to do one for me of Parsons standing over a sacked QB.

T-RO

Reaction score
He wont be cut, I could see him traded though. Too much value. A team would gladly take on his 10m a year salary *** opposed to trying to get into a bidding war if he is cut.

He has a reasonable contract for a top-twelve tackle, which he can be if Collins doesn't screw things up.

But with his history now teams will be wary of trading for a guy with so much wild card surrounding him. Maybe you could do a trade where it's a 3 or a 2, but conditionally elevates to a first round pick if Collins plays X number of plays.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Exactly, make a dumb, unsupported claim and when asked to show just one example you run away slinging insults.

Look at his Twitter account you dunce. I am
not going to put in any effort for a clown like you. Now waddle off.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I’ve only watched part of one of his YouTube videos. His personality is so annoying and unlikeable I couldn’t make it through it to hear the content.

He’s better to read, but not much.

rambo2

Reaction score
I’ve only watched part of one of his YouTube videos. His personality is so annoying and unlikeable I couldn’t make it through it to hear the content.

He’s better to read, but not much.
Lol, he is excellent.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Not sticking up for Fisher at all. But the tweet literally says "wonder if".

So he's letting us all know he's speculating. End of story.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-rumor-cut-future-dak-prescott-lael-collins

What a Hack. . . cant believe Sports Illustrated employs him

This Buffoon started all this craps . . .

and Fisher picked it up and ran with it

Actually this is one of the few things that Fisher has said that might actually happen; although, I think La'el has some trade value.

If Steele remains the starting RT, then they won't keep a 10M backup.

I don't see either La'el or Steele as long term LT options.
- If either was a legit LT option, then Tyron might get traded.
- His base salary is 13.5M and he has struggled to stay healthy.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Regardless of what they do this year LT position just rocketed to the top of the list of positions that need to be addressed in the draft. Tyron is done, he had a terrific career and I hope we can send him off into the sunset with a SB ring towards what should be a hall of fame career.

One of the few disappointments with the draft class was the injury to Josh Ball.
- He showed legit LT type of ability in college.
- I'm anxious to see him the preseason next year.