News: Mike Fisher is garbage

coult44

Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-rumor-cut-future-dak-prescott-lael-collins

What a Hack. . . cant believe Sports Illustrated employs him

This Buffoon started all this craps . . .

and Fisher picked it up and ran with it

What did Mike do, discuss the story? In no way did he start it . Mikes an inside guy that gets info that most can’t. He’s friends with the entire Cowboys FO including Jerry and Steven. Is he weird, goofy, arrogant, loud, yep to all those. But he’s a good dude with a ton of Cowboys content

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can only pay so many guys. If the cowboys aren't bringing him back, they should try trading him. ........ He is at least as good as that pothead Laremy Tunsil who got traded for a boatload of picks a few years ago.

But Jerry never cashes in his chips.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-cowboys-rumor-cut-future-dak-prescott-lael-collins

I listen to Fisher EVERY DAY and he has been talking about all sorts of scenarios for several days now. He doesnt need to grab someone elses headline. You dont have a clue what he has or hasnt done in regards to this story, because you dont listen to him.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

Did you read what he said> He certainly didnt run with what someone else reported. He is actually arguing against it. he has made it VERY CLEAR that Collins is the 3rd best lineman on the team. He has also stated there are those in the Cowboys Hierarchy that are clearly sending a message to Collins.

So tell me where he has said something inaccurate?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I also believe Collins could be gone next year.
Fisher has made it clear what is happening here.... the Cowboys are sending a very clear message to Collins that it is time to grow up. Fisher didnt say the Cowboys were thinking of releasing him next year.

jrumann59

Reaction score
The only player more likely to be cut in the off-season is Jarwin. Unless Steele falls apart or Tyron retires, I think Collins is gonna be cut.
He wont be cut, I could see him traded though. Too much value. A team would gladly take on his 10m a year salary *** opposed to trying to get into a bidding war if he is cut.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Fish is a tool but the notion of releasing a highly paid guy that has been "injured" or suspended for almost 2 years is most certainly not crazy. We are a real football team now remember. If you ain't in it to win it you can go somewhere else.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Fish is a tool but the notion of releasing a highly paid guy that has been "injured" or suspended for almost 2 years is most certainly not crazy. We are a real football team now remember. If you ain't in it to win it you can go somewhere else.
whi is why the brass is sending collins a message. Get with the program fool, or you will be going bye bye

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I watch Fish everyday. I don't remember him saying this at all. In fact it was just the opposite from what I recall.
you are correct, but people no longer care about facts when they have a position they want to support.