Video: Mike Greenberg: “Sam Darnold is better than Dak Prescott.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Romo said last year sometime that he has watched quite a bit of film on Darnold and Jet fans should be real excited. I have a friend that said we are gonna kill the Jets and I said Darnold is back and he laughed. He is much better then anyone gives him credit for. Dude looks for real. Watch thee Jets play good next week and put up a hell of a fight vs the Pats.
Not impressed - he played a crap D.
I doubt very much he looks the same vs the Pats.

Redline360

Reaction score
I think the kid does have a real future ahead of him. See how the season plays out

Coy

Reaction score
Well, I think most GM’s would take Darnold over Dak.
One was the first pick of last year’s draft and another a 2016 4th round pick.
Potential and age says, Darnold everytime.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Because? He had way more time to pass and he wasn’t getting drilled every 3-4 throws. Did you watch the game? Do you know anything about playing QB?
Ah yes, the common trivial and condescending "Do you even know anything about QB/offense/playcalling etc." defense of Dak Prescott.

Yes, poor Dak, as much as my heart breaks knowing he was the only QB in the league with pressure and taking hits; Im here still wanting to see a Cowboys QB throw a TD pass.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
By that logic, why would it be controversial from a talent perspective to say Baker Mayfield is better than Tom Brady?
Mayfield was a 1st round pick while Tom Brady was a 6th round pick. Do you not understand players continue to get better after they in the NFL?
Comparing Dak to Brady. Yikes.

As I said Sam has work and eyars to put in. He doesn't have a career showing the evaluators were wrong on him like Brady does.

The things that made Dak a 4th round selection rear their ugly head literally weekly. Bad arm talent. Slow processor.

Zman5

Reaction score
Romo showed himself to be an elite QB. If Dak becomes as good as Romo i'll be ecstatic.

I would not bet your life on it.

Yet according to you Darnold is better than Romo since Darnold was drafted in the 1st round and Romo was an UDFA. :facepalm:

Zman5

Reaction score
If you were a simpleton this would be a fair interpretation of what I said.

Only a simpleton who knows nothing about football would post something as stupid as this.

While Sam has work to do....why would this even be controversial from a talent perspective? Darnold was a higher number 1 pick.

Dak was available in the 4th for a reason. He has limited arm talent and he processes information slowly.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Comparing Dak to Brady. Yikes.

As I said Sam has work and eyars to put in. He doesn't have a career showing the evaluators were wrong on him like Brady does.

The things that made Dak a 4th round selection rear their ugly head literally weekly. Bad arm talent. Slow processor.
I didn't compare Dak to anyone, that's you. Dak is a far better talent than you give him credit for.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Darnold would likely have been carted off the field in a coffin if he’d taken the hits Dak was taking all game.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I'd rather give Darnold $30+ million/year than Dak at this point. For the record, Dak is fine, I like Dak, Dallas can win with Dak, Dak will get paid, etc. I don't see Darnold being able to run that QB draw Dak ran for the potentially tying TD and I like that Dak adds that to the offense. I'd go with Darnold because I think his accuracy is ultimately better. Plus, Darnold looks like a Lego fireman and Dak looks like the police officer who comes to your school to teach you about the dangers of drugs.

uvaballa

Reaction score
And just another example of how Dak is at or below league average QB.
QB is one of those positions where b
Most of the starters are first round guys. Brady, Wilson, etc are the exceptions to the rule and not the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.