Video: Mike Greenberg: “Sam Darnold is better than Dak Prescott.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

romonumberone

Reaction score
Darnold has very little sample size to say he is better than anyone at this point. As average as I think Dak is the only QB's that I would say for sure are better than Dak is Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, Romo, Murray, Rothy, Brees, Wilson, & Watson.

I do not think much of Stafford, Rivers, Wentz, Goff, Eli Manning, etc. Cousins, Carr,.... what QB's are definitely better than Dak???

Out of the 32 teams there is 5-6 studs, 5-6 duds & a whole lot of average to slightly below average to slightly above average.

What really matters is winning the game. Could care very little about stats..... unless the team is just really awful & the QB is literally propping up the team all by himself.... such as Romo.

Aikman based on his stats was an awful QB if you compare to today's generation of QB's with all their pretty stats.... even the rookies now have good stats. But Aikman won football games and won 3 SB's.

All this debating about is Dak good or not does not matter. The season will play out and we will see. What I do know is he started out 13-2 and since has gone 23-19.... with a talented roster.

I do not care at all about winning divisions. The only thing that matters is winning SB's.... perhaps I am spoiled I grew up in the Landry & Johnson years.

If Dak can even do what Russell Wilson has done than I would be happy with that. But to brag about winning the NFC East 2 of the last 3 years is pathetic & sad.

All this mediocrity and mediocre expectations is a big part of the problem & reason why Dallas has won nothing in a quarter of a century.

For all the Dak homers on here I bet if you were to ask Dak he would be the first to say his career would be a failure if he does not win SB's. The Dak homers prop up Dak more than Dak does.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What’s worse is Greeny is a die-hard Jet’s fan. Yes, Sam looked good against us. We tend to play down to lackluster opponents with regularity. But Sam’s resume compared to Dak’s isn’t even close. #yawn
Resume only gets the foot in the door. Once in, that goes out the window and the standard becomes what can a player do at the NFL. There are plenty of examples of players with stellar resume's failing. Darnold looked great against the Cowboys Sunday, but for his career to date he has not played at the level Dak has. Time will tell if he gets to that level or surpasses it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao, what does it say about our team if a bad team like the jets beat us and dak? "we have no talent" "everybody was hurt" :lmao2::thumbup:

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Mike Greenberg: “Sam Darnold is better than Dak Prescott.”

After hearing Peirra, I have new respect for him. Cracking jokes about being high??

And after watching Darnold, I have no idea how Dallas lost. That was "somebody sold their soul, and the Devil collected tonight" stuff. I've not witnessed worst QB play by anyone, at any level, at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.