Video: Mike Greenberg: “Sam Darnold is better than Dak Prescott.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayman70

Reaction score
WELL WELL Mike Greenburg. What happened to Sam Darnold against the Pats? lol... HE CAME DOWN TO EARTH DIDNT HE? Now..go on TV and tell everyone the truth then ****.. Darnold may be JAG. That was NOT a QB that I want on my team. It was silly! LOL..

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
Darnold certainly shows some special characteristics, I can see why so many compared him to #9 with his pocket sense and ability to keep his eyes downfield.
Dak on the other hand was reminiscent of #8... for the 2000 Baltimore Ravens.

Absolutely, some very special characteristics. Just close your eyes and throw it up.

Rayman70

Reaction score
So Darnold was processing info quickly? Could a fooled me..lol
what a difference a week makes lol.. The kid played us when we were our most vulnerable last week with injuries all over..and we should have won if not for a terrible call. He was crowned by the sports media. Looks like an emperor with no clothes suddenly lol..kinda funny.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It is shameful that an opposing QB, that cannot hold a candle to Dak, gets praise from Cowboy fans. Darnold, has not done one thing in the NFL, that would Garner such praise. Wentz, must be worse than Darnold, lol.

romothesavior

Reaction score
Mike Greenburg is either a troll or an idiot for saying this. And shame on the rest of the on-air crew for not calling him on this BS.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I’m sure the Jets would be more than willing to send you Darnold for Dak. That 3.6 passer rating really showed his awesomeness.

Darnold has been a turd when playing anyone but our Defense.
How cute and “front-runner ish” of you

You wouldnt have quoted me if Darnold played well

Typical

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They also said the Jets would cover against the Patriots. We know these shows are built on hot takes, but embellishments have replaced all semblance of the truth.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
While Sam has work to do....why would this even be controversial from a talent perspective? Darnold was a higher number 1 pick.

Dak was available in the 4th for a reason. He has limited arm talent and he processes information slowly.
ROFL... sure thing, must be why ole Sam was throwing balls into the stands last night, or straight to Pat defenders, with all that arm strength and information flowing so fast he just lost control of his bionic arm talent...LOL

Rayman70

Reaction score
since 2016 all Dak has done is get better and win..and he puts up the numbers to support the fact that HE was an absolute steal. He has beaten Philly 4 times MAYBE 5...YET we keep hearing how limited he is and HOW GREAT WENTZ WAS. That simply hasn't played out.

Rayman70

Reaction score
wheres all the Trubisky lovers I saw on here week 1? LOL...… hmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.