Mike Greenberg predicts Dak and Zeke will be gone next year

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is the possibility that DAL is in the top 4 in the draft again and if they have a shot at Lawrence, Fields or Lance, they'd be hard pressed not to take a shot with a 5 year more affordable contract and at least 2 of those QB's are better than Prescott is now in accuracy and elusiveness.

If they did that, I think they keep Elliott unless he goes further downhill. Got to be a little disappointment in his holdout and play after that.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I overheard on the radio today a clip of Greeny saying that he think that both Dak and Zeke will be gone from the Cowboys nest year. Greeny said that he thinks that Jerry is going to blow up the team, and that, he thinks they will have now have cap space to do so.

That's all I can remember. Sorry I couldn't find a YT video to back up what Greeny said today.

I heard it too.

Zeke needs to go..

Dak can stay if he signs a deal like Goff or Wentz. It would still be hard to ever win with him but it’s fair for both sides.

If he is greedy than deuces to him.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Im not the only one and I took this from another poster but you right I need a life thats why you and I are here

Whatever. I don't make up names for players or coaches. I do use a name for a coach that someone in media named a coach and that's belicheat.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
It's getting out there. More people will start seeing the truth. As always, the Dak lovers will never accept the truth. Zeke and Dak somewhere else in '21.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
100% facts.

If we aren’t 1 or 2 for Lawrence or Fields, Dak is coming back
Lance will be available, if they're in the top 4 and they don't get jumped. I haven't seen enough of him but a lot of analysts are high on him.

Prescott has shown his value with his absence but that value is still an 8 win team.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not happening. Zero chance.

csirl

Reaction score
The big problem Dak has is that the decision on who will be next years starter will have to be made by the draft at the latest. It won't be known by then whether or not he will be recovered enough to play or has lost mobility. And he's not under contract, so the Cowboys are not stuck with him.

jjktkk

Reaction score
I overheard on the radio today a clip of Greeny saying that he think that both Dak and Zeke will be gone from the Cowboys nest year. Greeny said that he thinks that Jerry is going to blow up the team, and that, he thinks they will have now have cap space to do so.

That's all I can remember. Sorry I couldn't find a YT video to back up what Greeny said today.
little-2Bboy-2Band-2BPraying-2BDog.jpg

cern

Reaction score
ABSURD. i used caps. please forgive my emotional outburst.

RS12

Reaction score
Greenberg and Kellerman must have compromising photos of someone way up in management is all I can say.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
There is the possibility that DAL is in the top 4 in the draft again and if they have a shot at Lawrence, Fields or Lance, they'd be hard pressed not to take a shot with a 5 year more affordable contract and at least 2 of those QB's are better than Prescott is now in accuracy and elusiveness.

If they did that, I think they keep Elliott unless he goes further downhill. Got to be a little disappointment in his holdout and play after that.

I’m not sold on Lance.. I think he falls.

His mechanics are whack. He can run though.

Fields is just getting rid of Dak for another Dak. Fields will take some time but he’s a better runner than Dak.

Mac Jones and Kyle Trask are the guys to watch. I think they can compete for the #2 spot.

Mac Jones release reminds me of Romo. He’s just a smart football player. Has nice athleticism. Someone has done a great job coaching him.

Trask reminds me of Stafford / Wentz

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's unfortunate that some journalists have to stoop so low to write a story.
Too many have their keyboard on the floor.

There was a time they took pride and it was enough to get people to talk about their story, now they want them talking about them.

He has always been a little out there with his suppositions as a counter to Golic's everyman view. And that worked and he went as far to coin the term "metrosexual" to position himself against the ex jock. It was more entertainment than information.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not sold on Lance.. I think he falls.

His mechanics are whack. He can run though.

Fields is just getting rid of Dak for another Dak. Fields will take some time but he’s a better runner than Dak.

Mac Jones and Kyle Trask are the guys to watch. I think they can compete for the #2 spot.

Mac Jones release reminds me of Romo. He’s just a smart football player. Has nice athleticism. Someone has done a great job coaching him.

Trask reminds me of Stafford / Wentz
Lance doesn't have the name to attract Booger. The perfect marriage is the most talked about QB since Manning wed to the most talked about team.

If NYJ ends up with the 1st, Lawrence may refuse to go there. So DAL entices them with their 1st, Elliott and a couple of 3rd day picks and NYJ looks at signing Prescott?

I know, it's out there but every week something happens in the NFL that makes me go "what the hell?"

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lance doesn't have the name to attract Booger. The perfect marriage is the most talked about QB since Manning wed to the most talked about team.

If NYJ ends up with the 1st, Lawrence may refuse to go there. So DAL entices them with their 1st, Elliott and a couple of 3rd day picks and NYJ looks at signing Prescott?

I know, it's out there but every week something happens in the NFL that makes me go "what the hell?"

Whatever gets Lawrence on the team I’m for. Pay the price and worry about the rest later.

Im going as far as trading Ceedee Lamb as well and I feel he is our most valuable asset.

I feel like Lawrence is a difference maker and sky is the limit. You don’t pass that up if it presents itself. That is what a mediocre football team would do.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
He obviously has never seen Jerry’s work. Lol. Hope they bring this segment up after they pay Dak