Mike Greenberg predicts Dak and Zeke will be gone next year

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Mike Greenberg is revered at ESPN. They LOVE that guy. That makes perfect sense given how much of a dumpster fire ESPN is. Greenberg offers zero insight. Zero.

That said there is a good chance he is right.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Mike Greenberg is revered at ESPN. They LOVE that guy. That makes perfect sense given how much of a dumpster fire ESPN is. Greenberg offers zero insight. Zero.

Doubt it, but not impossible.

djrbmm

Reaction score
I overheard on the radio today a clip of Greeny saying that he think that both Dak and Zeke will be gone from the Cowboys nest year. Greeny said that he thinks that Jerry is going to blow up the team, and that, he thinks they will have now have cap space to do so.

That's all I can remember. Sorry I couldn't find a YT video to back up what Greeny said today.

probably because he prays they end up with his Jets. Not going to happen

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
probably because he prays they end up with his Jets. Not going to happen
But he thinks Darnold is better than... heheh heh... ha ha ha! HA HAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAAA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

nvm

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Welll I;d say that ain't "zero".

But I suppose I have a misconception about what "zero" means.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I overheard on the radio today a clip of Greeny saying that he think that both Dak and Zeke will be gone from the Cowboys nest year. Greeny said that he thinks that Jerry is going to blow up the team, and that, he thinks they will have now have cap space to do so.

That's all I can remember. Sorry I couldn't find a YT video to back up what Greeny said today.
:espn::espn::espn::espn::espn::espn::espn: