Mike Greenberg predicts Dak and Zeke will be gone next year

jjktkk

Reaction score
He’s let the best positions/players walk more often than not.
Star players Jerry has resigned during his tenure: Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, Darren Woodson, Emmitt Smith, Larry Allen, Jason Witten,. Do I need to continue? Ummm, let's see, there's Zac Martin, Greg Ellis, Daryl Johnston, Tony Romo...

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I’m highly critical of Zeke and would trade him if someone was willing.

That said, he can still have a key role on this team but we need to stop treating him like a centerpiece. He’s not that guy.

Pollard’s touches should increase particularly in the passing game.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Dallas FO will decide who to carry as their preference in 2021.

At best, Greenie is merely someone on the outside, looking in! :rolleyes:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The Dallas FO will decide who to carry as their preference in 2021.

At best, Greenie is merely someone on the outside, looking in! :rolleyes:

I think the guy who said dude just needs ratings was on point. All these shows make a living off the Cowboys.. because yall keep watching them. I watch any of them maybe once or twice a month when I am curious about what brain dead takes they will be trotting out at a given time. Now that I follow her on IG I don't even need to watch the Herd to enjoy Joy Taylor! :)

HanD

Reaction score
He’s a fraud . Always has been but hats off to him he’s become very wealthy by being a fraud
no hate on his making money. just that i don't take any of these guys seriously because they say outrageous stuff and don't get called out on it.

aria

Reaction score
Star players Jerry has resigned during his tenure: Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, Darren Woodson, Emmitt Smith, Larry Allen, Jason Witten,. Do I need to continue? Ummm, let's see, there's Zac Martin, Greg Ellis, Daryl Johnston, Tony Romo...
Great....You named about 10 players out of several. Just last year he let Jones walk, he let our sack leader walk, he let Collins walk.

So yes...keep going, you have 25 years worth of players to mention, I expect a lot more.

aria

Reaction score
There in lies your problem. You're gonna bash Jerry regardless., so have fun buddy. :thumbup:
Yeah, because Jerry deserves so much credit for the past 25 years of championships and division titles :rolleyes:

Jipper

Reaction score
man how far this team has fallen from that Pittsburgh game in 2016 where zeke and dak gave us arguably the most exciting game in the last decade....

speedkilz88

Reaction score
My prediction Mike Greenberg is gone next year. BSPN announced they are cutting another 500 jobs.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
man how far this team has fallen from that Pittsburgh game in 2016 where zeke and dak gave us arguably the most exciting game in the last decade....

After the Chiefs game in 2017 we've never been the same. The Roger Goodell / Zeke saga killed the spirit of this team and we haven't seen it look the same since.

They have had ups and downs but I thought we were close to winning a championship before that happened.

Last edited:

Vanilla2

Reaction score
aren't we seeing it now? he built it.

nah man that was Landry2.0. Now that we got him out the way his poor choice in players will be purged and The joneses will finally be free to build the championship team Jason was holding us back from. I might even buy the t shirt and hat

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
nah man that was Landry2.0. Now that we got him out the way his poor choice in players will be purged and The joneses will finally be free to build the championship team Jason was holding us back from. I might even buy the t shirt and hat
ok.

you do that.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Zeke and Dak can't leave the Cowboys. Here, they get what they want, have Jerry's personal puppet called the Head Coach to babysit them, and the adoration of a few Cowboy fans.

They wouldn't last three seasons in the NFL if they left.