Mike Mayocks last Mock just went live

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
sounds about right

DBOY3141

Reaction score
I think Charles Davis does also.

If Barron is not there, Brockers will be the pick. This draft is deep at guard and DeCastro had not proved he can play center in college or the pro's. Little risky if you ask me to have him change positions which is what a lot of folks are saying.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I think Dallas trades not sure if they going up or down but I see Dallas moving.

Reaction score
The one he did with Irvin, Faulk, Mariucci, etc had them getting Stephon Gilmore. I like that better. Irvin gave Gilmore to us, btw.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
boysfanindc;4524362 said:
That's disappointing, I had wanted Brockers, I have never liked the way that Bockers has played and is a big reach.

Nice.:laugh2:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
boysfanindc;4524362 said:
That's disappointing, I had wanted Brockers, I have never liked the way that Bockers has played and is a big reach.

And some scouts say he is a possible steal in the teens because next year he is potentially top 5 - 10

Reaction score
I just realized that he has Barron going to KC. They already have Berry at SS. Are they going to use Barron as a FS, then?

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
He's got us taking Brockers at 14 and DeCastro falling to 21. That would be frustrating for us DeCastroistas -- to know we could have traded down and still gotten our guy.

Oh well. The buzz is pointing toward Brockers and he is growing on me so I won't throw an official hissy fit or anything.

One and a half cheers for Brockers. Yay. :( :)

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
CATCH17;4524369 said:
And some scouts say he is a possible steal in the teens because next year he is potentially top 5 - 10

Dont waste your breath, defending Brockers in any way around these parts is a lost cause.

Nexx

Reaction score
respectdatstar;4524370 said:
I just realized that he has Barron going to KC. They already have Berry at SS. Are they going to use Barron as a FS, then?

lol man talk about doing the opposite of building from the within the trenches then out. thats why they are KC.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
SDogo;4524375 said:
Dont waste your breath, defending Brockers in any way around these parts is a lost cause.

Every draft is. Last year it was Smith. This year will be the same.

Brockers become's our 2nd best d-lineman and best run stuffer from day 1.

If we come back and get Zeitler in the 2nd and they think he can play center then we've beefed up both lines.

johnnyd

Reaction score
thought this was suppossed to be released at 8pm est . NFL net has been pimpin it for 2+ weeks .

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
All the people who hover around Valley Ranch kinda bring up the same names ... Brockers, Casey Hayward, Ryan Broyles.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I would not pass on Richardson or Claiborne for Blackmon. And in Cleveland's case , especially Richardson. But then by doing it that way he has them taking a RB (a good ne) at 22.

DeCastro drops all the way to 21. Cincy would be happy to get both DC and Kirkpatrick. Not bad.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
DFWJC;4524390 said:
I would not pass on Richardson or Claiborne for Blackmon. And in Cleveland's case , especially Richardson.

No way I take Blackmon over Richardson.

They could trade back up with their 2nd 1st rounder and take Floyd. I'm not a Blackmon fan.