Mike Mayocks last Mock just went live

rwalters31

Reaction score
Thatkidbob;4525786 said:
I'm going bonkers then.

I was totally against Brockers initially, but I'm coming around on the guy. I'd be happy getting him with our #1 pick.

Don't choke on the Cocoa Puffs, and you will be bonkers if you choose Brockers at #14. :)

Vote for DeCostro and and enjoy the Cocoa Puffs.

Tex

Reaction score
CATCH17;4524406 said:
I just think it's funny in all honesty.

Im curious as to how many fan on here would not want Marcel Dareus with the reasoning they are using for not wanting Brockers.

If Brockers had showed anywhere near the speed and athleticism that Dareus did I would be excited. One ran high 4.8's (Dareus) and the Brockers was over 5.35. Thats HUGE. We are not talking a tenth of a second. We are talking half a second. Not only did Brockers bomb the 40 but was at the very bottom of every single test at the combine that would exhibit speed, explosion, burst, strength etc...

Dareus was everything Brockers isnt so I find the comparison invalid.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
What is the deal with Chandler Jones...Mayock and others have said he might be the best Defensive player in 1st round 3 years from now. So why is he going in the late teens...or is he trending up?

Marktui

Reaction score
If you watch how offensive lines slide their protection to his side on pass plays, he actually gets double teamed quite a bit. Shows the type of respect OC's have for this guy. He is very good against the run, I know we have Spears, but if you look at MB he def shows more athletiscism and has those long arms to bat passes down.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Marktui;4526704 said:
If you watch how offensive lines slide their protection to his side on pass plays, he actually gets double teamed quite a bit. Shows the type of respect OC's have for this guy. He is very good against the run, I know we have Spears, but if you look at MB he def shows more athletiscism and has those long arms to bat passes down.

We must have been watching different video. All I saw is a guy who was constantly getting blown off the ball...by a single lineman. The only thing he has going for him is his youth but he is a total shot in the dark. This guy and Poe are total busts, IMO.

If we pick this guy, we'll have JAG on the defensive line. Yippee.