Mike McCarthy Changed This Team

RS12

Reaction score
Cee Dee drop cost another 40 point output. Team is playing really well right now.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I mentioned it in game threads but this guy is on the verge or getting us to multiple double digit seasons. Unfortunately he was saddled with Moore or we would be 2 seasons ahead I believe on O and Daks progression. This is a true Super Bowl contender. He’s a true leader!
Moore was forced onto McCarthy of Jerry. I blame Jerry for meddling into coach's affairs.

stiletto

Reaction score
The guys offense looks innovative and his aggressiveness is what Super Bowl teams are. Not saying we're going to win a title, but this just looks different.
100% feel the same way as you. With Moore or Garrett I could pretty much predict what was coming. No idea with the offense now. Quite refreshing, to me anyway... Pretty sure the Iggles felt the same way. They got pwned.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I mentioned it in game threads but this guy is on the verge or getting us to multiple double digit seasons. Unfortunately he was saddled with Moore or we would be 2 seasons ahead I believe on O and Daks progression. This is a true Super Bowl contender. He’s a true leader!
He’s a hell of a coach.

snadler

Reaction score
Again until they make it past second round it’s same ole same ole. I want them
To do it, but until it happens, still can’t be confident in MM as a coach

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Mike should've been in charge of the offense from day one. Jerry saddling him with Kellen for two years was a mistake.

At least that error was corrected this year.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Again until they make it past second round it’s same ole same ole. I want them
To do it, but until it happens, still can’t be confident in MM as a coach

On a macro level I agree but there is a clear difference in coaching.

Like it’s clear as day.

McCarthy has cracked the code with Dak and has him playing an elite brand of football and that right there alone should have him keep his job.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
100% feel the same way as you. With Moore or Garrett I could pretty much predict what was coming. No idea with the offense now. Quite refreshing, to me anyway... Pretty sure the Iggles felt the same way. They got pwned.
Agree! There wasn’t a confidence and seemed we were heading to the same fate. Now I feel it’s like having it all at your fingertips as to what we can do.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
To expand in past years I felt like every game was a crap shoot despite stats snd weapons. Now it’s like a cheat code where we can do anything against and D and the rate of quick hitting to going deep is just so seamless is so nice!

kskboys

Reaction score
He still makes some really mind bogglingly bad calls, but overall I like him a lot.
No play caller in the NFL doesn't make bad calls at times. An OC is calling against a DC who is one of the best in the world at what they do.

triplets_93

Reaction score
McCarthy was changed man calling plays tonight!!

Whatever they gave Mike in the hospital has given him a clear mind that he didn't show before.