Mike McCarthy explains reasons for Cowboys' limited pre-snap motion

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm 100% sure I won't the only one calling BS on McCarthy here.

Mike McCarthy explains reasons for Cowboys' limited pre-snap motion
Story by Ali Jawad
10/1/24

AA1ry9qa.img

For those wondering about the lack of pre-snap motions, Dallas Cowboys head coach Mike McCarthy addressed concerns regarding the team's limited use of motion during a recent press conference.

While acknowledging the analytics that suggest the team could benefit from more motion, McCarthy emphasized the importance of considering various factors beyond raw statistics.

"We've got a great analytics department," McCarthy stated. "I think I've probably seen all the ones you saw and didn't throw out the ones that are good. That's part of the equation, too. I think part of what I was talking about earlier, you've got to look at the situation, particularly on offense.

As the Cowboys continue to evaluate their offensive strategies, it remains to be seen whether they will increase their use of pre-snap motion. McCarthy's comments suggest that a careful balance between analytics and situational awareness will be key in determining the team's approach moving forward.

Much more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...r&cvid=d169d5dc0bcb41ecfa4684941ddf2a12&ei=15
That's some word salad if I ever heard it.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
You guys expect this team to work harder during the week? To practice more? To prepare more? Some of you clearly do not know this team very well.