Mike McCarthy raves about Dak's work ethic and focus as he plays through his contract negotiations

GINeric

Reaction score
Yeah, takes bravery to concentrate on your job if you've already got more money than you can spend, and are waiting to see if you can get enough money for 3 lifetimes or not.

Well welcome to NFL football!!! There are multitudes of players who have this same bravery who already got more money than they can ever spend and waiting to see if they can enough money for 3 lifetimes.

This is nothing new and the Dallas Cowboys aren't the first team to have a player or players demand these salaries.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Yeah, takes bravery to concentrate on your job if you've already got more money than you can spend, and are waiting to see if you can get enough money for 3 lifetimes or not.
He has mouths to feed..... how the hell do you expect him to feed a baby mamma and new baby girl on only 60 mil a season? The poor child is barely living above poverty as it is.

GINeric

Reaction score
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lame duck

lame duck​

: one whose position or term of office will soon end

That's good to know, thanks. I believed it was used as an insult the way I've heard many people use these words as an insult.

You know.... people take words and change them to something else. For instance.... people say those Nikes are "sick". You drive a nice "whip", etc.

Again I believed that he was using "lame duck" as an insult to a Superbowl winning coach....

The same way he calls a perennial top 10, All-Pro, MVP candidate quarterback a "bum" or "below average". He says alot of negative things about Cowboys personnel that usually doesn't line up with real life facts and production.

But I'm man enough to say I was wrong this time.