Mike McCarthy tests positive for COVID *** USE NEW THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
can they just get them all seperated and forfeit this game and then move on their not winning any thing any way

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Rob Davis is our assistant HC so I would imagine he'll fill in during MM's time away.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Interesting to see a lot of Get Well Mike responses in this thread. That should at least more than offset the Fire McFatty threads that wish he would die from COVID. Thanks mods for censoring those folks.

fivetwos

Reaction score
What a rollercoaster ride of a season it has been so far.
If they are actually able to do something in the postseason they would have earned it.

If not, the excuses are in line and we'll get em next year. Press two for season tickets. Press three for jersey sales.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
For everyone suggesting KM serve as interim, I agree. A good opportunity to see what he could do for us as HC. If we beat the Saints, we just keep him there. :D

Or if he craps the bed, that would be exposed too. Either way works...

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I would assume Dan Quinn is the obvious choice for interim head coach, but I don't know how much that would take away from what he does on defense.

blueblood70

Reaction score
can they just get them all seperated and forfeit this game and then move on their not winning any thing any way
that the dumbest post Ive seen on here all week and that's saying something..smh..forfeit is for losers and fans who request it, bigger losers..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I would assume Dan Quinn is the obvious choice for interim head coach, but I don't know how much that would take away from what he does on defense.

Him being the DC is why he won’t be the intern HC. He has a big responsibility as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.