Mike McCarthy's gut! Dude practice some push-aways!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Did anybody else notice that McCarthy seems to have put on 25-30 pounds over the holidays? He was always a heavy dude but he's gone full Andy Reid here lately. Goodness gracious! I was gonna say Mrs. McCarthy must be a helluva cook but the I remembered that he's divorced. So a lotta late night take out at the Star I guss.

cowboyec

Reaction score
he was wearing layers...it was damn cold.
plus the camera adds pounds.
damn right i'm defending him.
i'm a proud member since the late 80's.
:starspin:FAT BELLY SOCIETY:starspin:

cowboyec

Reaction score
Did anybody else notice that McCarthy seems to have put on 25-30 pounds over the holidays? He was always a heavy dude but he's gone full Andy Reid here lately. Goodness gracious! I was gonna say Mrs. McCarthy must be a helluva cook but the I remembered that he's divorced. So a lotta late night take out at the Star I guss.
:thumbdown:

cowboyec

Reaction score
skinny hasn't worked around the ranch since Coach Landry.
:bow:COACH LANDRY:bow:

T-RO

Reaction score

I've gained weight w/Covid myself.:confused: Don't feel good about going to gym. I sure ain't close to McCarthy's size.... yet!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yes I have noticed and it's given me real hope for next year.

To my knowledge he is still married.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I've gained weight w/Covid myself.:confused: Don't feel good about going to gym. I sure ain't close to McCarthy's size.... yet!

My wife won't let me go to the gym until the vaccine is proven. So my workouts consist of dumbbells out the back of my car, followed by the 8 minute ab workout then stretching after which I run sprints at the local junior high track. If I could get rid of my wife's junk in the garage I'd be shopping for a nice home gym. The good news is I have stayed exactly the same weight since Covid shut down the gyms while lowering my heart rate into the low 50's... The bad news is without proper apparatus I am losing definition up top. With McCarthy it may have been that the extra layers were just gathering around the middle on him. I've had that happen before.. and it WILL make you look a few months pregnant. I may have to watch his presser tomorrow to see if it was an illusion.

T-RO

Reaction score
My wife won't let me go to the gym until the vaccine is proven. So my workouts consist of dumbbells out the back of my car, followed by the 8 minute ab workout then stretching after which I run sprints at the local junior high track. If I could get rid of my wife's junk in the garage I'd be shopping for a nice home gym. The good news is I have stayed exactly the same weight since Covid shut down the gyms while lowering my heart rate into the low 50's... The bad news is without proper apparatus I am losing definition up top. With McCarthy it may have been that the extra layers were just gathering around the middle on him. I've had that happen before.. and it WILL make you look a few months pregnant. I may have to watch his presser tomorrow to see if it was an illusion.

I most always stayed in shape until recent years. I'm guessing you are <40. Wait til you're tracking 60.

foofighters

Reaction score
Why does this matter?