Twitter: Mike Peirera believes Cruz TD catch was incomplete

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I don't think the call was incorrect. Cruz wasn't going to the ground in the process of making the catch. He came down with the ball and Allen then started to tackle him and that is what forced him to the ground. Before he hit the turf, he stretched the ball over the line for the TD. It's a stupid rule and open to too much interpretation, but I think it was the correct call.

The error was not reviewing the play. They are supposed to review every scoring play and the ball popping loose is more than enough to warrant a closer look.

Wrong. Go watch it again and pay attention to hit feet. He only got one foot down meaning he had not established possession until his elbow hit the turf. He is certainly going to the ground at that point meaning he has to maintain possession throughout. Had he got both feet down initially, you might be right, but he did not.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Great. That's your opinion lol lol. That's neat. I stated my opinion and i think im correct. Stating that they had one more penalty doesn't in in way show that they were called equally. If one team commits or gets away with some like they did and I mentioned some then they aren't equal. Lol. I'm positive we have some fans who don't really know how to observe what happened during a game.

I'm sure you are a parinoid fan who is under this delusion that the refs are out to get us. Fact is every team has them, there are people who will claim Dallas is the one who gets the breaks of course you don't see that just as they don't see how wrong they are. Do officals make mistakes you bet so do players so do coaches and likely so do you it is called being human.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I'm sure you are a parinoid fan who is under this delusion that the refs are out to get us. Fact is every team has them, there are people who will claim Dallas is the one who gets the breaks of course you don't see that just as they don't see how wrong they are. Do officals make mistakes you bet so do players so do coaches and likely so do you it is called being human.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score

That's cute that you are sure. I'm sure that that is the way I feel and I have stated specific plays. You sight blanket statements of "every team thinks this" but they do not. There is an entire NFLN show on top 10 blown calls. The steelers are featured twice. Their fans have the feeling the calls will go their way. I've felt in the past that the calls would balance out equally. It's possible I recently became paranoid. I guess. However, Many other cowboys fans feel the same as me and there is a lot of actual examples. Not one,which I'm sure even you could come up with,several.
So how about I will feel the way I do based on what I have seen over the last say five or six years because I didn't always feel that way and you can feel however you want.