Mike Tomlin...fined 100k

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
There have been situations as you described where "I'm sorry" was enough and the couples went on and were happy.

True, .. and many many many where it was not enough.

What's your point?

I only used that as an example in response to the post that said he didn't believe, "One 'oh crap' can wipe out a thousand 'atta boys."

There are many other examples where "One 'oh crap' can wipe out a thousand 'atta boys".

This incident will be linked with Tomlin forever. Any time someone else does something similar to this on a playing field in the future, they will bring this up and show it again.

This "One 'oh crap' ..." has changed a lot of things for Tomlin.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I have watched 3,Saints games this year & I think I've heard the announcers bring up once Peyton's yearlong suspension & it was only in the context of how much better the team is with him around.

Tomlin will pay his fine & that will be that. I find it ridiculous that he would do that on purpose in front of millions of people & think no big deal. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I have watched 3,Saints games this year & I think I've heard the announcers bring up once Peyton's yearlong suspension & it was only in the context of how much better the team is with him around.

Tomlin will pay his fine & that will be that. I find it ridiculous that he would do that on purpose in front of millions of people & think no big deal. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Do you think any different of Peyton after what they were found guilty of?