Twitter: Mina Kimes likes the early returns on Cowboys DE Marshawn Kneeland

Whyjerry

Reaction score
all sports talk shows are all just fluff anyway. Have been for years. It ain’t just Mina.

Unless you’re reading just the facts being reported by a beat reporter, stuff like
Injury news, etc. any sports talk show is really just designed for entertainment.
Totally agree. The modern media including sports is largely a cesspool.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Mina is a modern media creation.
During the Rams/Cowboys game it felt like someone had written down a dozen phrases for her to use in order to appear like she knew what she was talking about. It seemed forced.
She is a quota hire. Just there to get someone in trouble for saying something "offensive" in her presence.
Whitworth said "yeah baby" and the booth went awkwardly quiet. It's just a matter of time.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
During the Rams/Cowboys game it felt like someone had written down a dozen phrases for her to use in order to appear like she knew what she was talking about. It seemed forced.
She is a quota hire. Just there to get someone in trouble for saying something "offensive" in her presence.
Whitworth said "yeah baby" and the booth went awkwardly quiet. It's just a matter of time.
You just know her actual popularity doesn’t justify the screen time. Same with Stephen A. That guy is hated by 90% of the fans. I am a big hockey guy and NYR fan. Sam Rosen is about to retire. That guy is a pro. A HOFer. Most of the clowns today can’t hold a cup to him.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Defensive Ends:

DeMarcus Lawrence 90 DE 6-3 265 32 11 years

Micah Parsons 11 LB 6-3 245 25 4 years

Marshawn Kneeland 94 DE 6-3 268 23 Western Michigan

Chauncey Golston 99 DE 6-5 268 26 4 years

Carl Lawson 72 DE 6-2 260 9 years

Al-Quadin Muhammad 92 DE 6-3 250 29 7 years

Viliami Fehoko Jr. 93 DE 6-4 267 24 2 years

Defensive Tackles:

Osa Odighizuwa 97 DT 6-2 280 26 4 years

Mazi Smith 58 DT 6-3 337 23 2 years

Jordan Phillips 98 DT 6-6 330 31 10 years

Denzel Daxon 95 DT 6-2 304 25 R

Justin Rogers 96 DT 6-2 338 22 R

Bigdog

Reaction score
If he can play anything closely to the previous guys who wore his number, I would be very happy as I would think a lot of us would.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Huggy Bear​

Earlier in the week, DT Albert Huggins was the heel in an incident at a joint practice with the Rams. He got ejected after shoving a Los Angeles staff member to the ground in a clear lack of self-control following a play. Some thought he might get cut immediately, but he remains with the Cowboys for the moment. If he keeps playing like he did on Saturday night, Huggins might stick around for a while.

It’s no secret that the Cowboys are hurting for depth at defensive tackle. Even the trade for veteran Jordan Phillips only gives them three locks for the roster, and it’s not like Mazi Smith is firing on all cylinders yet. There’s still a spot or two open, and while rookie Justin Rogers has had a few flashes Huggins is a sixth-year veteran with real-game experience. If he’s playing with extra juice because he knows he nearly blew it last week, good for him and potentially good for Dallas.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...rshawn-kneeland-juanyeh-thomas-albert-huggins

visionary

Reaction score
Mina Kimes said this??
No way!!!!

And i should care about what she thinks why exactly

SBWinner

Reaction score
You just know her actual popularity doesn’t justify the screen time. Same with Stephen A. That guy is hated by 90% of the fans. I am a big hockey guy and NYR fan. Sam Rosen is about to retire. That guy is a pro. A HOFer. Most of the clowns today can’t hold a cup to him.
Don’t like the Stephen A. or Skip types. I like good sports talk and never been disappointed with Mina. She is solid.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
I liked Parsons comp he gave him in Cam Jordan. Gonna take a lot of work to be that, but you can see that skill set as a complete package potentially.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the inmates in WASHINGTON are already restless. Meanwhile, yes Marshawn is what we thought he was when we drafted him, and more.