Mindblowing Surtain Stat

SFloridaCowboy

Reaction score
Talking about lack of speed at CB, one well-known guy was not even drafted with his 4.66 speed.But, he smared 34 INT's in his first 5 NFL seasons, including 18 his first two years!!

Who was that? The Cowboys' Everson Walls!! Some say he got those INT's because Too Tall Jones' NFL largest wingspan mounted on his 6'9" body caused opposing QB's to loft the ball higher. But, you must have great ballhawk skills to get that many Int's in the NFL.

Surtain is way advanced because his Dad was an All-Pro CB. Surtain is like a three year NFL veteran. Watch it. He will be pickd by Denver.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I don’t see it that way and don’t care if they do anything with the secondary. To me it starts with the pass rush and DL if you’re talking defense, but fix the offense and the defense instantly gets better.
This is what needs to be fixed. The game has always been won with guys closest to the ball. I would draft Barmore over Surtain every chance I get. A DT who can collapse the pocket and stop the run is just what we have been lacking for 20+ years. Defensive lines impact defensive backs, not the other way around.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I know it's unpopular, but don't care, I want no part of Surtain, especially at 10. Our defense already lacks team speed, adding another makes little sense. Surtain will be able to cover the big X receivers, but I am scared to death putting him against any speed/quickness. Diggs is a very similar player, we need more speed at the position.
So true. We need speed in our secondary and power up front.