Mini Camp Notes

Big D

Reaction score
Good news on Heath. I was one that really didn't like to see him on the field. He always seemed a step or two behind. But it seems the experience is beginning to work for him. I can't be mad at that.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
So Nzeocha, Hanna, Swaim, Lawrence and Mayowa are all coming off some sort of off-season surgery. The others ?
Tapper was out there for OTA's - hope his back hasn't flared up, Gathers - no idea. Not sure if Paea had some sort of procedure done as well. The rest .....

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
What's up with Tapper? Are they just being cautious or is there something new with him preventing him from practicing?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Strained hip is what I read.
Roseanne-Roseannadanna.gif

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Lucky might as well be preparing to break the lease on his apartment because there's no way he's making this team. The dude hasn't participated in any official activity.

I'm not even old, but I miss the old days when guys actually had to practice football to play football.
He might hire someone to pull a Jeff Gillooly on Switzer though.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Jeff Heath won't lose his starting job. He has shown vastly improved coverage skills, and brings the wood.

I'm not as certain about him against the run as you seem to be, but it's good to see the knack he has shown for being around the ball seems to still be there. Of course, this is just a minicamp and it doesn't say who he intercepted.

I don't have much faith in Heath until he shows me he can handle the starting role, but I will most certainly be glad if he shows that he can at least be as good as Church was. If he's better, that's a bonus.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I'm not as certain about him against the run as you seem to be, but it's good to see the knack he has shown for being around the ball seems to still be there. Of course, this is just a minicamp and it doesn't say who he intercepted.

I don't have much faith in Heath until he shows me he can handle the starting role, but I will most certainly be glad if he shows that he can at least be as good as Church was. If he's better, that's a bonus.
Well it says first team offense. I'm going to assume it was Dak