Mini Camp Notes

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Soon, we'll all be giving each other noogies :)
@McGillicutty. Hey bro. TGIF man. It's the weekend so it's time to get funky.
In regards to your posting, it's like this: when you come to someone's new house you bring housewarming gifts (i.e. Nice and pro cowboy comments). After a couple of visits and you're one of the boys then you're allowed to take a duece in the restroom ( ie negative or critical comments).

As always not trying to pile on you bro. Just trying to help you get acclimated to the forum and I don't mean to come across condescending in anyway.

Much love to the zone!

We need to unleash Haley!!

DFWJC

Reaction score
@McGillicutty. Hey bro. TGIF man. It's the weekend so it's time to get funky.
In regards to your posting, it's like this: when you come to someone's new house you bring housewarming gifts (i.e. Nice and pro cowboy comments). After a couple of visits and you're one of the boys then you're allowed to take a duece in the restroom ( ie negative or critical comments).

As always not trying to pile on you bro. Just trying to help you get acclimated to the forum and I don't mean to come across condescending in anyway.

Much love to the zone!
:lmao2::hammer:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Heres chad "noodle arm" pennington hitting a wide open Randy Moss in stride 50 yards down the field in college

This will also be my last Dakota related post in this thread. So no need to quote me there fellers

Haha that has nothing to do with Dak. Not only that but that's not the NFL were Pennington has multiple shoulder injuries. Keep fishing though

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@McGillicutty , the real question to you is, do you like Irish beer?

I don't think it's a real name.

I addition to being Lucy Ricardo's maiden name (pronunciation not spelling), it's also this:

mcgillicutty
(Adj) Peculiar in a negative or derogatory way. Used to describe the look of clothing styles, people's appearance, or to describe material goods of suspect quality.

Coined by Bubba the Love Sponge they have never outright defined the word but used it regularly in early-mid 2006.

(Noun) Useless Junk.
(adj) I like number 124 but I'm a little distracted by the wood paneling Mcgillicutty Jones in the background.

That old heifer was showing some flabby Mcgillicutty puss on the backside.

(noun) Don't be coming in here trying to put over that Mcgillicutty.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think it's a real name.

I addition to being Lucy Ricardo's maiden name (pronunciation not spelling), it's also this:

mcgillicutty
(Adj) Peculiar in a negative or derogatory way. Used to describe the look of clothing styles, people's appearance, or to describe material goods of suspect quality.

Coined by Bubba the Love Sponge they have never outright defined the word but used it regularly in early-mid 2006.

(Noun) Useless Junk.
(adj) I like number 124 but I'm a little distracted by the wood paneling Mcgillicutty Jones in the background.

That old heifer was showing some flabby Mcgillicutty puss on the backside.

(noun) Don't be coming in here trying to put over that Mcgillicutty.
He sure picked a winner. :lmao::lmao: