Mini Camp Notes

Sepia

Reaction score
Thanks for this!

I'm pleasantly surprised by Heath. I'm still pulling for Woods, but either one as a backup should be good.

Rico only missed the last day of OTAs, I think. I'm not sure why he would be missing these precious snaps he should be getting.

Tapper :(

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak Prescott was not as accurate as normal in Tuesday's minicamp. He completed 15 of 23 passes in team and seven-on-seven drills, but he saved his best for the most important part of the practice. He was eight of 10 in the final two-minute drill and had the Cowboys in position for a game-winning touchdown before Jeff Heath picked him off in the end zone. With less than 10 seconds to play and no timeouts, Prescott was forced to throw a tight pass into coverage against the defense. The pass was a little behind a well-covered Dez Bryant to give Heath the takeaway.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0666393001366395480-4

LOL. Embarrassing.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Good news on Heath. I was one that really didn't like to see him on the field. He always seemed a step or two behind. But it seems the experience is beginning to work for him. I can't be mad at that.

I see that more negative for Dak than positive for Heath. 2 ints?

Sydla

Reaction score
Dak Prescott was not as accurate as normal in Tuesday's minicamp. He completed 15 of 23 passes in team and seven-on-seven drills, but he saved his best for the most important part of the practice. He was eight of 10 in the final two-minute drill and had the Cowboys in position for a game-winning touchdown before Jeff Heath picked him off in the end zone. With less than 10 seconds to play and no timeouts, Prescott was forced to throw a tight pass into coverage against the defense. The pass was a little behind a well-covered Dez Bryant to give Heath the takeaway.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0666393001366395480-4

LOL. Embarrassing.

Your boy is throwing picks like mad in Philly camps.

CWR

Reaction score
He's been "under the weather" a long time now.

Shall we start some unsubstantiated rumors?

We should at least start by demanding he sack up. Cmon man, under the weather, thats weak sauce.