Mini Camp notes

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The problem is they want their best five on the field. The RT may miss time and then Tyron is always hurt. It’ll be a problem all season long at LG
Too much moving around IMO........just leave Tyron at LT and Tyler at LG until Tyron is injured. Focus on finding a RT you for to start the season. This way you at least know your left side is secured and only plugging one hole with a question mark.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too much moving around IMO........just leave Tyron at LT and Tyler at LG until Tyron is injured. Focus on finding a RT you for to start the season. This way you at least know your left side is secured and only plugging one hole with a question mark.
I’m curious now about who they had playing right tackle. I would have expected it to be the projected swing tackle Waletsko.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I’m curious now about who they had playing right tackle. I would have expected it to be the projected swing tackle Waletsko.
He may have also played tackle.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Its clear that they are looking at Wally as the primary backup to RT as well as viable back up to LG.

My guess at the final 9
LT - Tyron
LG - Tyler S
C - Badarse
RG - Zack
RT - Steele

Wally - swing T and backup guard
Forniok - back up center and guard
Richards - Groom for the future
Ball vs Edoga - Im in the minority, I know. But I think Ball could push Edoga off.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
That's the problem....... we don't know. Sure they are saying all the right things about Steele being on schedule but I wouldn't trust him to start the season.

Carson

Reaction score
Its clear that they are looking at Wally as the primary backup to RT as well as viable back up to LG.

My guess at the final 9
LT - Tyron
LG - Tyler S
C - Badarse
RG - Zack
RT - Steele

Ball vs Edoga - Im in the minority, I know. But I think Ball could push Edoga off.
I like Edoga over Ball. From the film I watched, Edoga played well.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score

My guess at the final 9
LT - Tyron
LG - Tyler S
C - Badarse
RG - Zack
RT - Steele

I'm curious as to what you have seen from Ball that would have him beat a guy that has started a fair amount of NFL games.