Twitter: Minicamp Tweets ***First fight of the offseason*** - 06/18/14

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
So we are ready to cut people at the first 3 day mini-camp now with a month before training camp starts? obviously they need to get and stay healthy but these 3 days are not going to make of break any draft pick from making the team. Better that they heal and get to full strength instead of rush back and retweak or tear something.

I know it's early. I'm just saying he better play if he wants to make the team. I know he's been a fan favorite since he got drafted, but the reality is, he's a 7th rounder and there's 12-13 guys competing for 8-9 spots, so missing any time isn't helping his cause.

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
Larry Allen made a habit of disrespecting DLinemen in practice. He made Ekuban and Peppie Z. cry.

He made a lot of DL cry. I remember a article saying defensive lineman would fake an injury so they did not have to play him.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Weeden still developing @ 30? :rolleyes: I know our chances are shot without Romo anyway and would do the team good to tank if that scenario came up (Romo serious injury). Weeden is a cheap back up, and I'm okay with that (considering the rest of the team structure) for the time being.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He made a lot of DL cry. I remember a article saying defensive lineman would fake an injury so they did not have to play him.

I remember reading that too. I think Michael Strahan said it, IIRC.

dstovall5

Reaction score
T Fred beat down Crawford like he stole something! Just kidding, but I see ya big nasty! We need some mean streak around here, especially in the trenches.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
T-Fred is mean and nasty.. This little story got me fired up today when I heard it on sports radio...:cool:

"It’s a man’s game," Crawford said. "I felt disrespected. With me coming off my injury, everybody was trying to disrespect me. He didn’t come too hard at all. It was just the way he grabbed me by my head. I was really upset."

Read more here: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...s-game-i-felt-disrespected.html#storylink=cpy

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***/files/2014/06/4222.jpg
Dallas rookie offensive lineman Zack Martin, right, mixes it up with defensive end George Selvie during a brief altercation, sparked by a scrap between Travis Frederick and Tyrone Crawford near the end of practice during Dallas Cowboys minicamp held at Valley Ranch in Irving on Wednesday.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Travis Frederick is a bonafied Bad ***. He is the most impressive center I've seen in a good long time, and that includes both Pouncy's.

Spend a high pick on Brockers? No problem, Frederick will just turn him and throw him.

Frederick-vs-Brockers.gif

Need someone to collapse the DT and put him flat on his back while taking the entire left side of the DL? Fred's your guy.

Frederick-vs-Sims.gif

He is going to be a monster. Awesome pick.