Minus 31 wind chill at Arrowhead Stadium!

jwitten82

Reaction score
????? What's that all about? I don't have to play in the game. It was a legitimate question. The league worries about health such as concussions. Don't they think about frostbite? Answer if you have a legitimate answer. Don't bother if you have another rude one.
Im bout that drama, no question marks or commas

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Yeah, not a great environment for a team from Miami. lol
I think Tua is even from Hawaii. He is going to want no part of that cold.

Anything is possible though. As Bryan Broaddus says, the NFL is a strange lady.

quickccc

Reaction score
Hate it for the fans and players .. but that's on ownership for not investing in a new stadium that has retractable roof, instead of staying with the old of old stadiums.

NFL supposedly considering moving the Bills Steelers game because of severe weather, but again that's on ownership
that won't consider a new stadium that has a retractable roof. Especially when you know your city and geographical area
is always gonna have severe inclement weather happenings.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Hate it for the fans and players .. but that's on ownership for not investing in a new stadium that has retractable roof, instead of staying with the old of old stadiums.

NFL supposedly considering moving the Bills Steelers game because of severe weather, but again that's on ownership
that won't consider a new stadium that has a retractable roof. Especially when you know your city and geographical area
they moved it until Monday already

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

Wasn't Arrowhead the stadium with the record high loud fans before Seattle? If I was the KC owner, I'd be all about turning that into a dome with an audio tunnel.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFL brought in special benches, heated, and even have vented backs to blow warm air on to players necks and backs.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe they should have built a stadium with a roof if they didn't like football in freezing temps in winter. The rangers went though this with the heat, decided to build a new stadium with a roof and while I miss the open air feeling dam it's nice to have ac in the texas heat.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I feel bad for Tua......us tropical island people complain of cold weather when its 55 degrees Fahrenheit......lol

Reactions: CWR

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well it could be worse I mean are we gonna see that game moved as well or change the venue I don't know but the bills once again two years in a row have a game moved this time it's just the time so far but what are they gonna do Monday if there's still weather?

Steelers-Bills game postponed due to inclement weather in Buffalo, will be played Monday