Minus 31 wind chill at Arrowhead Stadium!

HanD

Reaction score
Did I miss something? I just renewed my Peacock after not having it for a couple years. It was 6 bucks plus tax, and I get the game, plus whatever streaming shows they've got. I'll use it for a month and shut it off. Is there some extra charge for the game?
You're not missing anything. It isn't a huge cost. I do think it's weird for a playoff game but the NFL is making it's money. I paid $20 for the whole year at Black Friday.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I don’t even think KC would be mad if they moved the game to Miami at this point lol
I used to wish I could have played in the NFL. However, I'm glad I'm not playing in this game. OMG. It's -8 here in Omaha. Even without wind chill that temp hits you hard down to your bones. With wind chill it's torture.

Reactions: CWR

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
You're not missing anything. It isn't a huge cost. I do think it's weird for a playoff game but the NFL is making it's money. I paid $20 for the whole year at Black Friday.
Oh, okay. They have a few shows that I'll watch, so I'm good with paying 6 bucks for a game and a bunch of shows for a month. I put my reminder to shut it off before the month is done into Google Calendar.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Honestly I am tired of Bills games getting moved. As a taxpayer to NY State, why are they spending my money building another open air stadium.
It would have been moved if the stadium was a dome too.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I used to wish I could have played in the NFL. However, I'm glad I'm not playing in this game. OMG. It's -8 here in Omaha. Even without wind chill that temp hits you hard down to your bones. With wind chill it's torture.
I played high school football in Wisconsin. The cold weather never really bothered during football. I felt it more bothersome when I played baseball

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I did the same the year before, then they renewed it at the same $20. I figured it would jump up, but it was still the $20.

rags747

Reaction score
Wars never stop due to weather. Come on people, when the hell did we become suck panti waists?! Really sad commentary but whatever! Btw…I’m in Sarasota, it’s 62 and I’m outside with a fleece on, freaking cold! Capt n Cokes surely helping, wife and neighbor doing red wine. Fire pit definitely on the shoping list!

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
OK so it may not be the coldest thermometer temp of a game ever played in the NFL but what was the coldest windchill temp ever played ?

CrazyAg

Reaction score
Too bad this game isn't on a network channel instead of a streaming service.

CWR

Reaction score
Honestly man it's got to be painful being hit by a 240 lb linebacker when it's -30° outside. Lol

John813

Reaction score
Couldn't pay me to go to a game like that and I like the cold.

There's cold, and then there's hell on earth cold

Carson

Reaction score
Couldn't pay me to go to a game like that and I like the cold.

There's cold, and then there's hell on earth cold
Agreed. At least players have heated benches and heaters on the side.

In the stands you have nothing