Minus 31 wind chill at Arrowhead Stadium!

Buzzbait

Reaction score
still not getting peacock
You and me both. NFL and peacock can stuff it as far as I'm concerned, but especially the NFL. It's bad enough for a regular season game, but a playoff game??? There's no excuse for that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
All cold weather cities should have dome stadiums. It’s fun watching snow games but when the temps are ridiculously cold it makes playing football extremely difficult. It can’t possibly be fun for the fans that attend or the players. I’ve been in temperatures like that and they’re unbearable. I couldn’t imagine trying to play a sport in them.

Reaction score
You and me both. NFL and peacock can stuff it as far as I'm concerned, but especially the NFL. It's bad enough for a regular season game, but a playoff game??? There's no excuse for that.
It's nice to be in Canada. TSN is broadcasting. No Peacock needed

Bizwah

Reaction score
I know some Chiefs fans selling their tickets for $30.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m in whitefish annually either for skiing or great summertime weather
We live a few miles north and east of Bigfork. We have property right at the base of the Swan Mtns.

Gorgeous area...glad we retired here

plymkr

Reaction score
The real question is does Taylor Swift know the game is being streamed on Peacock and not a nationally televised game? Is she going to write a song about it? Maybe Jackson Mahomes can resurrect his dancing career as one of her backup dancers. The NFL did not think through.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Frostbite is real , it’s no joke . You get 60K fans drinking and not realizing whats happening it’s an issue . At a minimum it should have moved to 1:00pm
It's only a joke to a few watching from a warm house.

Shunpike

Reaction score
Honestly I am tired of Bills games getting moved. As a taxpayer to NY State, why are they spending my money building another open air stadium.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s only the freaking weather, you’re playing it. What’s the big deal?

jsb357

Reaction score
within 7-10 years all playoffs game will be ppv style

clff15701

Reaction score
If anything, it would probably be in Miami's favor, they are the better running team and short, quick passes with their speedy WRs should be hard to handle. KC receivers already have a hard time catching balls, this weather isn't gonna help them.
No way. Minus 31 is going to freak Miami out.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Did I miss something? I just renewed my Peacock after not having it for a couple years. It was 6 bucks plus tax, and I get the game, plus whatever streaming shows they've got. I'll use it for a month and shut it off. Is there some extra charge for the game?

JayFord

Reaction score
if the roads arent dangerous and fans can get it

then players play

idc about players complaining...play in freezing temps its football

JayFord

Reaction score
Did I miss something? I just renewed my Peacock after not having it for a couple years. It was 6 bucks plus tax, and I get the game, plus whatever streaming shows they've got. I'll use it for a month and shut it off. Is there some extra charge for the game?
youre subbed to peacock so you get the game because its a peacock exclusive

if you werent you'd have to subscribe to peacock or youd miss it

Kwyn

Reaction score
Okay, now I know the Chiefs are going to win. He's NUTS for not wearing gloves.
He also has a terrible record as a QB in temps below 60 degrees and is winless when it’s below 40.

From Hawaii. Played in Alabama and now Miami. He has no idea what cold is.

I expect he’ll be wearing gloves. The trainers may force it.