Minus your QB never throwing the ball when the WRs are open

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
The way romo pointed out the Blitzer and knew where he was coming from tells me Dak is not the answer. 3 years later and still unable to read defenses. What film is this guy watching? Thats what seperates the good qbs from the bad ones.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Jason%20Garrett.gif
The least Jerry could do is erect a life size punching dummy of Garrett outside each stadium exit for the fans who pay to see his coaching brilliance in person.

movaughn88

Reaction score
Yes, but Dak has his fair share.

Dak has a lot of the blame, but he also brought the team back. Not every QB can do that.

He was wildly hampered by several really badly timed holding calls and at least 4 major drops I can think of (2 Hurns, 1 Shultz, 1 Zeke for TD)

Dak is NOT an elite QB, but he is a gamer and rises in tight spots. He's getting zero help the rest of the game from the bland playcalling and lack of talent at receiver. I honestly don't know where the answers lie.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
Do the coaches and Oline share blame?
Coaches for sure. OL was facing a tough DL. You can’t expect them to pitch a shut out. They played well enough to win. Not a high grade for sure, but a passing grade nonetheless. A lot of the issues with the OL were situational. When you are behind the chains on the road so much there is going to be pressure. I agree with the radio broadcast. OL played good, but certainly very far short of great.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The way romo pointed out the Blitzer and knew where he was coming from tells me Dak is not the answer. 3 years later and still unable to read defenses. What film is this guy watching? Thats what seperates the good qbs from the bad ones.
Oh that's complete crap.......do you not remember all of those Washington Commander games where Romo had no idea where the blitz was coming from? Jim Haslett was killing Romo.

KeepinTime

Reaction score
Dak is the Cowboys franchise QB and will be for quite a while. That being said he's not an elite QB and we shouldn't expect elite QB seasons. But there are no elite QBs in the NFC east, they're pretty rare (the closest is Foles, but Eagles keep playing that hack Wentz in front of him so don't expect the Eagles to win another SB).
You mean the hack that went 30 of 37 and didn’t throw any INT’s today?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
All of you Dak haters simply do yourselves and everyone a favor, and go follow another team.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
How can you ask Dak to throw it deep there? He only throws deep in the WR is open by 20 yards you silly goose

Regardless, Dak makes safe throws. The likelihood he throws a pick is slim, and he’s bright enough to throw it out of bounds. It’s a dumb move by Garrett for playing to tie a game instead of winning......