Minus your QB never throwing the ball when the WRs are open

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I, for one, would not trust Dak in that situation. He already fumbled on a QB sneak, fumbled on the goal line after not throwing the ball to a wide open WR oh and that fumble resulted in 7 points for the other team as well. I think JG was trying to minimize the damage of Dak by giving the game to someone he actually trusts, the kicker. But since the 15 year vet LS, got called for a penalty I have seen called exactly 1 time in my life now, it didn't matter. The coach, and the D was not good enough to overcome the QB play of Dak. I was hoping he wouldn't get up after that hit early in the game, that will be our only chance of saving the season.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Do you realize how messed up it is to say and want this? Do you want below average teams for the next 10 years? Is it possible that you have a crush on Dak in an unnatural way? Please explain why you want 10 years of hell as a fan.
Is it possible you're mental? This loss was not on Dak. If anything, he was the brightest star out there for this team. Wisen up.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I, for one, would not trust Dak in that situation. He already fumbled on a QB sneak, fumbled on the goal line after not throwing the ball to a wide open WR oh and that fumble resulted in 7 points for the other team as well. I think JG was trying to minimize the damage of Dak by giving the game to someone he actually trusts, the kicker. But since the 15 year vet LS, got called for a penalty I have seen called exactly 1 time in my life now, it didn't matter. The coach, and the D was not good enough to overcome the QB play of Dak. I was hoping he wouldn't get up after that hit early in the game, that will be our only chance of saving the season.
Absolutely moronic to wish injury on our starting QB, esoecially when this QB was the one who kept us in the game.

renny

Reaction score
Yep.

Romo must be all but falling off his chair seeing the Cowboys defense playing so well this season yet having to endure watching the lack of awareness and basic brains from the QB on offense.
If Romo was playing right now he wouldn't last a whole game

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bet you I can guess what EVERY Dak hater looks like.

I would take that bet and offer to double it. It's not as if Dak is the first QB to get grief from fans when a team struggles. It's always been like that. Ask White, Hogaboom, Pelluer and others. A little early success doesn't give any QB a pass from then on.

Sydla

Reaction score
I don’t tip toe anything. I say what I feel, and screw whoever doesn’t like it. Ya know?

Great.

But it's also acceptable that fans call you out on your ridiculous "feelings", especially when you basically suggest that criticism of Dak isn't born out of his up and down play, but rather because the fans criticizing him are white and apparently don't like African American QBs.

This isn't the first time you've tried to inject race into football discussions.

Sydla

Reaction score
I would take that bet and offer to double it. It's not as if Dak is the first QB to get grief from fans when a team struggles. It's always been like that. Ask White, Hogaboom, Pelluer and others. A little early success doesn't give any QB a pass from then on.

Christ, we have people that rip Romo (and are still ripping him long after he's been out of football) and he was probably the best QB we've had since Aikman. Last time I checked, he was Caucasian.

9of11

Reaction score
One thing that pissed me off the most was one of his last runs the last time we had the ball were the ball was hiked, the front of the line opened up to a open field and he just ran....didnt even look to pass....if he did, he had two open receivers that most likely would have been touchdowns to win the game....I dont know if it was designed run...but if he had looked, receivers open everywhere.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Speak for yourself Pal. And who mentioned race?

Hey, it's good to know you weren't talking about race. So now we know that isn't an issue, what is the feature all "Dak haters" have in common that allows you to know what they all look like?

keysersoze

Reaction score
You’d lose... Guaranteed.