Minus your QB never throwing the ball when the WRs are open

keysersoze

Reaction score
Christ, we have people that rip Romo (and are still ripping him long after he's been out of football) and he was probably the best QB we've had since Aikman. Last time I checked, he was Caucasian.
He’s also the most defended quarterback who’s devoid of any faults or criticism as well. According to many here, He’s the only quarterback who shoulders no blame and was almost perfect. Any shortcomings his teams had were always the fault of his teammates. Never Romo’s fault. Why do you think that is?

Sydla

Reaction score
He’s also the most defended quarterback who’s devoid of any faults or criticism as well. According to many here, He’s the only quarterback who shoulders no blame and was almost perfect. Any shortcomings his teams had were always the fault of his teammates. Never Romo’s fault. Why do you think that is?

Shoulders no blame?

LOL. He's ripped here by people three years after he even played a NFL game.

We have people claiming he has no credibility criticizing Dak because he was a choker himself.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

And a year ago Dak had a lot more defenders. Level of success is what has changed, not the physical appearance of fans.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get lost with your Dak hating.

Love Dak baby he is our savior and will bring us Glory that we never imagined!!!!
That arm that keen pocket presence omg what a QB he is!!!!
Jerry better get that 200 million $$$ contract ready cause Dak is the real deal you know like Coca-Cola....opps I meant Pepsi sorry Dak...lol....

Dak Prescott will become the next Tim Tebow this is the only guarantee that is gimme.....

Here in case anyone is interested....

Brax

Reaction score
this is a racial thing for you isn't it, that's why you will not answer directly, last I checked mother was white father black I do not believe it's a racial thing and shouldn't be made one, shame on you.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
And a year ago Dak had a lot more defenders. Level of success is what has changed, not the physical appearance of fans.
You mean level of stats? Neither QB has had any real success.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
this is a racial thing for you isn't it, that's why you will not answer directly, last I checked mother was white father black I do not believe it's a racial thing and shouldn't be made one, shame on you.

It's especially bogus given that the history of the NFL shows over and over and over again that as a QBs success diminishes, so does his fan support. It's inherent with the game, and especially with the QB position.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You mean level of stats? Neither QB has had any real success.

Dak did win 13 games in 2016, and had a winning record through 7 games in 2017. But stats too, and the fact that as a young player even the deficiencies can be partially attributed to youth and inexperience, but that no longer applies.

Brax

Reaction score
It's especially bogus given that the history of the NFL shows over and over and over again that as a QBs success diminishes, so does his fan support. It's inherent with the game, and especially with the QB position.
winning fixes everything, even Staubach was booed more than once, Aikman at the end and Romo many times, it goes with the job, stop stinking it up and the problem is solved. It's all about level of play nothing more nothing less.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak did win 13 games in 2016, and had a winning record through 7 games in 2017. But stats too, and the fact that as a young player even the deficiencies can be partially attributed to youth and inexperience, but that no longer applies.

Dak had 38 games under his belt in which he has passed 3 times over 300 yards and 16 times for under 200 yards.....he has never passed for 4 TD in any one of his games....yes a true verified talent is our Dak......:thumbdown:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak had 38 games under his belt in which he has passed 3 times over 300 yards and 16 times for under 200 yards.....he has never passed for 4 TD in any one of his games....yes a true verified talent is our Dak......:thumbdown:

You need to pay attention. My post was not written in support of Dak, it was written to show the reason Dak is losing support is his success and the team's success is diminishing and not because of a superficial reason another poster suggested.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You need to pay attention. My post was not written in support of Dak, it was written to show that the reason Dak is losing support is his success and the team's success is diminishing and not because of a superficial reason another poster suggested.

I know bud really wish we we're both in a position to reasonably support our QB but his inept play makes this impossible for any intelligent TRUE Cowboy fan....