Missing Kellen Moore yet?

Rayman70

Reaction score
the defense put Dak and MM in terrible sitches last week. Again, I have questions for DQ.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I miss Kellen, if not for a freak accident he would be still playing and starting for the Cowboys.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ha ! ex NFL Player ? When ? I know he made the roster but how many regular season snaps does he have ?

Garrett's Guys at their incompetent finest

QB
Ha ! ex NFL Player ? When ? I know he made the roster but how many regular season snaps does he have ?

Garrett's Guys at their incompetent finest

QB Coach is his ceiling
Sure he was barely an nfl player but I have an uncle who was invited to the Raider camp in 1987 and he calls himself an ex- nfl player. So the bar is low here.

Qcard

Reaction score
Did more with less.....

Took all the blame in the end last year....and lost his job because.....well this front office needed a scapegoat.

Fast forward to now......Same old Cowboys.....Same old arrogance. Same problems @ QB.

It amazes me how far he got this team considering.....

The backstabbing HC that wanted his job.
The deficient QB that repeatedly makes the same mistakes over...and over.
The same QB that can't read a defense.....
The same QB that lead the league in turnovers last year.
Was saddled with an over the hill/over paid RB that the front office forced upon him to play.
Didn't have a reliable kicker
A defense that couldn't stop the run....and was repeatedly asked to bail the team out of deficits.

He deserved better.....

And now we see exactly how dysfunctional this franchise is.....Question is....who the next scapegoat for #4?

The body count still keeps growing...

Dez
Garrett
Linehan
Cooper
Moore
Schultz
Philbin
The Prescott Coup was bloody....

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Cowboys had rhe #1 redone offense and #1 scoring offense last season.. Isn't that the goal? Score the most points?
It is, I was speaking more about Dez’s crappy departure……Romo knew how to get Dez the ball much better than Dak

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You would have to be a dope not to average more than 25 points per game with that kind of talent.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
The Cowboys were 4th in points per game last season and 1st in red zone TD percentage. Yeah, good thing the guy who ran that offense is gone.
Exactly. I believe 1st in points the season before. And last season they were 4th with Dak being out an extended time.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
He'll be back next year when McCarthy gets canned and Jerry hires Kellen as HC.
Oh gawd.... While I don't necessarily blame KM for last season (I blame Dak more), hiring him as the HC would be a mistake almost as big as giving Garrett the keys to the car.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
The Cowboys were 4th in points per game last season and 1st in red zone TD percentage. Yeah, good thing the guy who ran that offense is gone.
stats, schmats...couldn't count on him or the offense when it counted.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Only two pages into this thread, and I can't believe how much stupid there is.
People really saying the offense of the Chargers (not the whole team) has a record of 1-2. Are there really that many people that don't understand the game of football includes this thing called defense?

Also people acting like Moore decides whether or not to go for it on 4th down at their own 24.

No wonder society has so many ills. People be dumb.