Missing Kellen Moore yet?

basel90

Reaction score
jesus..lol do you really believe this? come on man..great teams have underestimated bad teams and lost before my god...lo
you still believe this team management after 27 years of futility. you must be easy to please. come on man

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
you still believe this team management after 27 years of futility. you must be easy to please. come on man
base you have givin up .. come on man, we are a better team than what we showed last Sunday....your allternative is to play the victim..your not a victim. I wathced a SB winning team lose to the rams, bears so on and so on, watched Roger have his worst game ever against a bad browns team..come on man you bleed silver and blue.. we have not had a team like this in ages..I believe in the team screw Jerry.

basel90

Reaction score
base you have givin up .. come on man, we are a better team than what we showed last Sunday....your allternative is to play the victim..your not a victim. I wathced a SB winning team lose to the rams, bears so on and so on, watched Roger have his worst game ever against a bad browns team..come on man you bleed silver and blue.. we have not had a team like this in ages..I believe in the team screw Jerry.
would love for this to happen. . some charachters on this team just don't seem like winners. hope you are right .

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
would love for this to happen. . some charachters on this team just don't seem like winners. hope you are right .
they may suprise you..best team ive seen in a while every other team had glaring problems not sure this one does other than a game they really didnt come to play..

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Man…Dez……if Romo came back and played 2016 into 2017, Dez wouldn’t have fell off IMO…Romo knew how to

Ha ! ex NFL Player ? When ? I know he made the roster but how many regular season snaps does he have ?

Garrett's Guys at their incompetent finest

QB Coach is his ceiling
Cowboys had rhe #1 redone offense and #1 scoring offense last season.. Isn't that the goal? Score the most points?

Rayman70

Reaction score
right missing 3 pro bowl offensive lineman.. it made the defense have a really easy game plan to rush only four guys.. so they were able to play max coverage with two deep safeties ,so no time to throw and no one getting open..so easy to play Offense that way LOL ughh

add in a lot of the penalties came from those same replacement offensive lineman....#1 bad d, #2 penalties, #3 missing 4 PB players, then we can talk MM and the offense.
MM did enuff with what he had 2 work with. That defense was trash.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Not at all. Why would you think so?
Nah...not me KM and his 5 to 8 plays every game!!!
The Cowboys were 4th in points per game and first in red zone TD percentage last season, but some fans are happy the OC who did that is gone.

Kellen Moore was not the problem. The problem is still in the building.

Zman5

Reaction score
KM's offense last year with Cooper Rush

23rd in Points per play
27th in Red Zone Scoring Percentage

KM's offense last year with Dak Prescott

2nd in Points per play
1st in Red Zone Scoring Percentage

KM's offense this year with Justin Herbert

7th in Points per play
7th in Red Zone Scoring Percentage
It looks like this "great" KM's offense is only "great" when Dak is the starting QB. :muttley:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Did more with less.....

Took all the blame in the end last year....and lost his job because.....well this front office needed a scapegoat.

Fast forward to now......Same old Cowboys.....Same old arrogance. Same problems @ QB.

It amazes me how far he got this team considering.....

The backstabbing HC that wanted his job.
The deficient QB that repeatedly makes the same mistakes over...and over.
The same QB that can't read a defense.....
The same QB that lead the league in turnovers last year.
Was saddled with an over the hill/over paid RB that the front office forced upon him to play.
Didn't have a reliable kicker
A defense that couldn't stop the run....and was repeatedly asked to bail the team out of deficits.

He deserved better.....

And now we see exactly how dysfunctional this franchise is.....Question is....who the next scapegoat for #4?

The body count still keeps growing...

Dez
Garrett
Linehan
Cooper
Moore
Schultz
Philbin
I told you guys Kellen Moore wasn't the problem.

Still, McCarthy's situational calls worry me more than anything else. It's like he freezes when he has to make a crucial call.

I can't [fairly] judge him on this last game though, and same for Dak.

The defense dropped the ball and wasn't ready to play without King Coverage. Now they have a week to prepare, practice and scheme.

So, I'm not giving out any passes against New England. If we lose.

But I think we win by 10....especially if we get our offensive line back to a semblance of what it looked like game 1 and 2.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
LOL. I'm celebrating his brilliance. Kellen's domain is 100% offense and only offense. And as for that offense? Already a top-five in scoring. It's just like he delivered in Dallas....

...and just warming up.

Who did we lose to today? Why exactly?
I agree with you, again.

Someone pinch me.

blueblood70

Reaction score
MM did enuff with what he had 2 work with. That defense was trash.
I agree people are sitting here trying to minimalize and pick on our offense and try to say it wasn't as bad as it should have been they were just a few cogs missing...lmao umm ok 3 Pro Bowl lineman and one lineman coming back off injury hasn't played yet this year... He did do enough there wasn't much to work with this was the game we needed the defense to step up much like they did in Minnesota two years ago when Cooper rush started at quarterback... The defense was missing one corner that didn't affect how they couldn't stop the run and continually just let that team off the hook the game could have still been won in the end if they didn't just stop that last touchdown and at the refs would have not picked up a flag they should have stood upon that was a definite defensive pass interference on Michael Gallup that changed the nature of the end of that game and how he could have come back as well..

so yes i agree the defense was the number one culprit... People want to give THE D a pass because of how great they played most games and how they kept our offense safe this year and I'm saying no it is what it is they were the most horrible group on the field it was a bad game plan they lost the game because of it

I know I said this before in the last couple of days but maybe it needs to be brought up again and I know some people might agree with me that offense looked just like the Eagles game plans against us I know that they have less talent but it looked exactly how they play Micah Parsons over there in Philly.. It's the blueprint that Philly came up with being the mobile quarterback a running team that can set you up early and often and make you look really stupid and then throw the ball later... They game plan to basically take Micah Parsons out of the game and it worked and that's on Dan Quinn.. This might be a good wake up call because I'd rather lose on the road to Arizona missing 4 Pro Bowl players and have some kind of excuse for it then go down the road and meet these teams we're gonna play again even with Daniel Jones and the Eagles with a mobile quarterback and an ability to run now I mean they're run game looks great we needed to have this on film now and somebody needs to go tap on Dan Quinn's shoulder and say hey this has been done before they figured you out and you better get it resolved..

In my opinion if the New York Giants would have stuck to the run game and the mobile quarterback with Daniel Jones early and often in that game all the way up to halftime they had a better chance to keeping that game and maybe making a game all the way to the end they started passing the ball that was the dumbest thing I've ever seen..

This defense has not changed since last year and I know we were missing Trayvon diggs but this is the same blueprint used against us before and it's very similar also to what the 49ers can do even though they don't don't technically have a mobile quarterback they still have a lot of mobile pieces really fast a lot of misdirection and a really good running back they can do it to us too I mean this basically is the weak spot for the defense and now it's been exposed in game three already...

So in a way we gotta use this game as a learning experience for down the road being the 49ers and the Eagles are coming and they're very smart team they're gonna see this and they can do this with better players and better coaching..​

Last edited:

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
We've had these same kind of games with Kellen Moore and the Chargers are looking real Cowboy-ish as well so not missing Kellen.