Missing Kellen Moore yet?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Are you serious? He had his shot with loads of talent and we never went anywhere but home in the playoffs
Know how to pronounce the word defense? That side gave up 184 yards the first half and then 7 major plays in the game...look at all, and see, not talk crap lists.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
Right, wrong or indifferent it’s clear our offensive philosophy is to not let Dak lose the game for us. Which works if your defense holds teams under 10 points. When they let teams score 28 it isn’t going to work.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
LOL. I'm celebrating his brilliance. Kellen's domain is 100% offense and only offense. And as for that offense? Already a top-five in scoring. It's just like he delivered in Dallas....

...and just warming up.

Who did we lose to today? Why exactly?
as of last week they were ranked 6th. cowboys were ranked 2nd!?

and again, why are you making excuses for the chargers? what's your agenda?

we lost to cardinals. did you watch the game? and we gave up 200+ rushing yards. show me the teams who won, giving up 200+ rushing yards.

while you search I am going out for breakfast. play a round of golf. have lunch. go out shopping for a new car. go out to dinner with friends to show off the new car. I will be back in a few days to read your results.

T-RO

Reaction score
while you search I am going out for breakfast. play a round of golf. have lunch. go out shopping for a new car. go out to dinner with friends to show off the new car. I will be back in a few days to read your results.
You got it going on. Who can hang with you? I bet you got some tans and manicures to squeeze in too. I've got nothing to post worthy for such a superstar. Lap up that big living!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Say what you will but his offense was top 3 or better for 3 yeats straight. Not his fault that Dak was throwing all of those picks. Even led the league in scoring one season too. What has McCarthy done?
This team has red zone problems and has for years bc Dak requires a lot of separation to find his targets and he reads and reacts too slowly. The INT in the end zone yesterday was a perfect example. The receiver was wide open. Dak just took too long to get him the ball which gave the defense a chance to cover.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Keenan Allen had over 200 yards receiving yesterday and Justin Herbert had over 400 yards passing…..Chargers defense is the sole problem, not their offense.
And they for stuffed on 4th and short and almost lost the game because of it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You got it going on. Who can hang with you? I bet you got some tans and manicures to squeeze in too. I've got nothing to post worthy for such a superstar. Lap up that big living!
yeah, I figured what you are...

btw....today is Golf day. Tomorrow sounds good for manicure...probably do my feet. I will definitely enjoy it.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
I don't necessarily miss him, but this west coast offense that McCarthy has implemented is not working at all.

Zman5

Reaction score
You are a typical Moore critic: Ignorant even of the basics.

Under Moore the Cowboys were more RUN HEAVY than most teams.

Cowboys had the 5th most run attempts in the NFL in 2022.
Cowboys had the 12th most run attempts in the NFL in 2021.
Cowboys had the 15th most run attempts in the NFL in 2020...when we had the #1 offense in the league.

We were never pass-crazy under Moore. Never passed more than average. Stop.Posting.Nonsense.
And you are a typical Moore's jock sniffer. What does our run attempts have to do with Dak's pass attempts under KM?

Games Dak had 40 or more pass attempts.
Before KM.
2016 1
2017 0
2018 2
Total 3 out of 48 games

KM as the OC.
2019 7
2020 3 (only 5 games played)
2021 5
2022 2 (only 12 games played)

Total 17 out of 50 games played.

Dak's average pass attempt per game went up from 31 to 39 per game under KM.
Stop your BS crap about KM. Everyone who actually watched the games knows Dak chucked it around much more under KM.

Zman5

Reaction score
no, Dak bashers would rather have Moore here as OC than Dak as QB. Noodle Arm Rush was 5-1 here. Moore was quite patient with that QB in terms of a conservative game plan.
Did you even watch the games? Did KM called the same type of game with Rush?
And do you really think Rush was the reason we won those games? :facepalm:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Kellen Moore needed to go as he wasn't the answer for this QB (there's probably no answer for Dak though). But now he's upgraded at QB and has Herbert playing some of the best football in his career so far. Kellen knows he's got a QB that can make every throw so his playbook is wide open.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Kellen Moore is a great playcaller.

And I even said last year, I'm glad he's gone because now everyone will see the limitations we have with Dak. McCarthy still using Dak like he's an elite QB is also a big problem.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Say what you will but his offense was top 3 or better for 3 yeats straight. Not his fault that Dak was throwing all of those picks. Even led the league in scoring one season too. What has McCarthy done?
The Cowboys offensive ranking in Moore's last three seasons in Dallas as OC:

2020 - 14th
2021 - 1st
2022 - 11th

So the facts don't align with your bogus claim but don't let that stop you.

What's interesting to note here is that in 2021 the offense finished #1 and Dak only missed 1 game. In 2019 it finished #1 when Dak didn't miss any games.. The only times Moore's offense DIDN'T finish on top were years where Dak missed multiple games. Makes ya wonder if maybe Dak helped Moore look good and not the other way around. But maybe they helped each other.. which is probably closer to the truth.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys offensive ranking in Moore's last three seasons in Dallas as OC:

2020 - 14th
2021 - 1st
2022 - 11th

So the facts don't align with your bogus claim but don't let that stop you.

What's interesting to note here is that in 2021 the offense finished #1 and Dak only missed 1 game. In 2019 it finished #1 when Dak didn't miss any games.. The only times Moore's offense DIDN'T finish on top were years where Dak missed multiple games. Makes ya wonder if maybe Dak helped Moore look good and not the other way around. But maybe they helped each other.. which is probably closer to the truth.
Lol, most offenses tend to decline when the starting QB isn’t playing. Strange logic you use there.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope...not one bit.

Your gonna have to do more than one loss to get people on board your KM choochoo.