Mistake not getting Derrick Henry

Loso86

Reaction score
So far in the season its looking like a very Big Mistake our GM did not go after Derrick Henry! :facepalm::mad: :banghead: Should have paid more than the Ravens and got him here in my opinion. Be interesting if he keeps balling the whole season!
I feel like with our line he wouldn't have the holes he has now so most of our fans would just be complaining about him

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
But the most valuable franchise in the universe ",couldn't afford him." I doubt Henry would be even close to productive with McCarthy and this oline. Henry made the right choice even if Jerry offered more.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
So far in the season its looking like a very Big Mistake our GM did not go after Derrick Henry! :facepalm::mad: :banghead: Should have paid more than the Ravens and got him here in my opinion. Be interesting if he keeps balling the whole season!
Regular ol captain hindsight / obvious

HungryLion

Reaction score
Heck, it would have been good to have Bucky Irving in the 4th Round this year. He was taken 1 pick after SF used the 4th we gave them for Trey Lance.

25 Rushes, 154 Yards, 6.2 avg.

Yeah it’s pretty clear the Lance trade was a disaster.

Waste of cap dollars. Missed opportunity to get a RB with the pick.

fivetwos

Reaction score
They aren’t any good at this.

If they “can’t afford” a two year deal for 16m total for a major upgrade, where are we going with this at any point ever?

What are they hoping will happen? Miracle drafts one after the next? We already know that doesn’t work.

They need to stop overpaying their own…and I don’t mean the stars they are lucky to have….I mean dudes like Gallup and Steele. I like Diggs but did we really need a 100m corner when the trenches are soft and/or you can’t run the ball?

This is simple stuff and they just refuse to understand it.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
The younger Jerry Jones would have brought him in. The Jerry that listens to his penny pinching son does not.

With all that said maybe Henry wouldn’t be as effective here, but maybe he helps a bit stabilize the offense? That 87 yard td run looked like a run one of our backs would have gotten 8-9 yards on.

Proof

Reaction score
Jerry is a terrible GM. Henry to Dallas was a layup but they want to play the "We didn't have money" card. smh.
i’ve really fallen for the perfect fit player coming to dallas over the years and thought i had wisened up, but i really thought it was a no brainer and it really stings.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The younger Jerry Jones would have brought him in. The Jerry that listens to his penny pinching son does not.

With all that said maybe Henry wouldn’t be as effective here, but maybe he helps a bit stabilize the offense? That 87 yard td run looked like a run one of our backs would have gotten 8-9 yards on.
Yup. 100% agree.

I watched the run on replay, Henry was at the end outrunning defensive backs!

None of our backs can do that...