Mistake not getting Derrick Henry

cowboyec

Reaction score
major.
i'll never understand how you don't sign that man.
it was chump change.
we should've drafted him in '16...still don't understand how he was not considered a first rounder league wide in that draft.
he was clearly the best back in college that year.
but not signing him to that deal he got from the ravens was/is just dumb.
and please don't waste your time trying to explain it to me.
it was purly stupid not to sign derrick henry.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So far in the season its looking like a very Big Mistake our GM did not go after Derrick Henry! :facepalm::mad: :banghead: Should have paid more than the Ravens and got him here in my opinion. Be interesting if he keeps balling the whole season!
With Solari running the ship do you really believe King Henry would make much of a difference here?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So far in the season its looking like a very Big Mistake our GM did not go after Derrick Henry! :facepalm::mad: :banghead: Should have paid more than the Ravens and got him here in my opinion. Be interesting if he keeps balling the whole season!
I mean we know this….if there’s any satisfaction…..I don’t think he choses Cowboys over Ravens. I get he moved down here….still don’t believe it.

ksadler1

Reaction score
This team doesn't have the GM, oline, or coaching for Henry to be successful here. RB is a huge concern, but WR and defense are just as bad.

superonyx

Reaction score

I challenge anyone to show a Dallas run lane that looked like that this year. Hint: it doesn't exist

Yea we don't have the threat of Lamar running to the outside to open those lanes.

Henry would be like the rest of these backs most likely. 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

But I sure wish we could have found out.
Or Saquon Barkley...

Can't be worse. Our offense has no threats outside of CD.