Sticky: ****MKJI 2014 Discussion Thread****

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Anybody want to give their 4th round pick for my 5th and 6th? I have the 143rd and 174th. Their combined value is 56.3. That's higher than picks 119-128.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Excellent pick by the Jags BTW. Dozier was probably a Dozier is going to be a pretty good Guard I think. Excellent value in the 4th IMO.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Having run these bad boys before I can say 4 rounds is usually about the limit. He needs to see the sun again.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Who had the best "just missed" draft?

I was going for whoever was left out of the top 4 OTs in the 1st round. Got lucky that Zach Martin fell to 19 (I had the Dolphins). So the 1st round was a success.

Then we get to the 2nd round. Everything is falling in my favor. I had the 50th pick. I sent Risen my short list because I had to take a test. My pick is in about 4-5 picks. My top two guys get drafted at 47 and 48 (OT Antonio Richardson and OG Gabe Jackson). So I take Brandon Thomas, OG from Clemson.

Then we get to the 3rd. I have the 81st pick. My two guys are TE Troy Niklas and OT Jack Mewhort. Niklas goes at 73 and Mewhort goes right before me at 80. So I take Bishop Sankey, RB from Washington.

Finally, we get to the 4th. I'm sure my guy will fall. I have the 112th pick and I want ILB Yawin Smallwood. All of a sudden someone trades up 20 picks and takes him at 109. So I take Crockett Gilmore, TE from Colorado State.